Music Reacts To Tragic Mass Shooting At Gay Nightclub In Orlando

Jordan Miller

Seriously wtf? You guys are dragging her for not saying anything. Chill the hell out.   People have  lives and aren't always glued to social media Jesus.  Who the hell are you to call the shots and Control what she does. You all know Shes a humble and caring person.   It just happened today. I literally found out about it a few minutes ago. Because why? I'm busy all day.  Now sit the hell down. 

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prolly cuz she doesn't have to, I mean, she was adopted by the community not cuz she was meant/wanted to be, alike Gaga, so...idk, she also looks like a robot when she talks about the topic (reading the teleprompter) or her M&G's with extra gay interactions/looks, her face is always like "wtf".
Not saying that she hates the community or something but her religious background is very strict, Southern Baptist, idk. 

I feel so sad. I knew of one person in orlando, but that was from Myspace days. I hope he is ok. So sad for the victims and the families. MY heart hurts for them, our country, our future. When will this horrible sick **** stop, violence is not the answer. Not everyone has the same beliefs or ideas. I wish the selfish bullshit and nonsense would end :( I'm just so emotional today from all of the news and everything in life in general. It's scary.

This is extremely heartbreaking, and they were planning on hitting Weho next. They caught a guy who was planning havoc on Weho Pride which scares me because I was going to attend but something told me not to. RIP to all the innocent lost souls, their families and the injured as well. This world (USA) is getting sicker and sicker by the day. Stay safe y'all 

More coverage on that, hmmm apparently the shooter used to be kinda sorta friendly with gays.

The 29-year-old Mateen, who has a 3-year-old child, married Sitora Yusufiy, an immigrant from Uzbekistan in 2007. The couple officially divorced in 2009, but Yusufiy told reporters on Sunday that they only lived together for a few months, during which time he beat and emotionally abused her. Yusufiy told reporters on Sunday that Mateem was bipolar and abused ******** from her home in Colorado.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/12/drag-queen-orlando-gunman-omar-mateen-was-my-friend.html?via=twitter_page

@DaddySayzee @Kiiddy @Young Törless

5 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

So because he abused ******** he was friendly with gays? What i want to know is why the fbi never interviewed his ex wife. Domestic abuse + extremist inflammatory remarks = no legal purchase of guns. This happened with Tamerlan Tsarmaev too. How these Muslim men treat their wives is indicative of their interpretation of the Koran. And his father is off his rocker too. These fbi investigations are bullshit. 

Guest Basquiat
10 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

I hope Britney offers some endearment to her gay fans during this difficult time

All kidding aside, it is unfortunate that she or her team haven't said anything. 

This is is her fan base. It's not a stretch to say that most of those victims were fans of hers. She needs to be a public ally.

6 minutes ago, Smokez said:

So because he abused ******** he was friendly with gays? What i want to know is why the fbi never interviewed his ex wife. Domestic abuse + extremist inflammatory remarks = no legal purchase of guns. This happened with Tamerlan Tsarmaev too. How these Muslim men treat their wives is indicative of their interpretation of the Koran. And his father is off his rocker too. These fbi investigations are bullshit. 

No no no, i mean like years ago he was friendly.

7 minutes ago, Basquiat said:

All kidding aside, it is unfortunate that she or her team haven't said anything. 

This is is her fan base. It's not a stretch to say that most of those victims were fans of hers. She needs to be a public ally.

Because she knows all of this crap that goes on with shootings are inside jobs to put fear in Anerica. All the celebs posting about it just want the attention as if they really care. If they cared they would secretly do something about it, help without bragging about it.

5 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I'm genuinely upset that he overtook my thread to make it about famous people showing their feelings about what's going on, like ******* really Jordan? 

My whole intent of creating this thread was to reach out to people that live here or know people that are attached to this situation and see if they're ok, or if they needed anything and etc. Not for it to be about how ******* Lady Gaga feels about it or Ariana ******* Grande. There was a genuine conversation going on in this thread about the atrocities of religion vs hate crime and pure evil, but alas, it's been reduced to simply seeing how famous rich ******* people feel about it. 

I wasn't going to say anything and let it go, but for ***** SAKE. 

:NYheadache:

Yeah, when I read the title I was like really? A thread about how pop stars react to the tragedy. Smh

5 hours ago, osu24 said:

There have been other shootings in the name of Christianity. So pointing out Islam like it's the ONLY religion that has extremists is asinine and bigoted. There are plenty of muslims that do not subscribe to the extremist ideology. The actions of a few do not make up the whole religion. 

I apologise to you for all the **** people might say here about your religion. I truly am. :emotional:

You have to understand that most of them are ether immature kids or uneducated adults and bigots. They might say that they see how government plays with them, but they're far too brainwashed to realise that their "own views" are everything but that, their own. 

People saying #stopthehate and than turn around and attack other religions, even though they NEVER READ KORAN for example, yet they feel "sure enough" to "recite it's bigoted views" that they heard of (guess ehere) on TV. 

People STOP THE HATE FOR REAL! STOP MEDDELING IN FOREIGN AFFAIRS WHEN YOU SEE $$$ IN SOMEONE ELSE'S TRAGEDY! STOP THE WARS! STOP THE INTOLERANCE! STOP THE FILTERATED LOVE SPEECHES OF TOLERANCE THAT END UP ONLY APPLYING TO PEOPLE WITH YOUR EXACT VIEWS. IT'S NOT HARD TO TOLERATE SOMEONE WHO IS IDENTICAL TO YOU, TOLERATE SOMEONE WITH DIFFERENT VIEWS, NO HATE TOWARD THEM FOR BEING DIFFERENT THAN YOU. 

Archived