+=+=+ MEDIABASE RADIO REQUEST +=+=+ BRITNEY SPEARS FT G-EAZY - MAKE ME. AIRPLAY = LONGEVITY!!! (#1 Billboard Dance Club Songs)

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Danielgrams said:

Don't you think radio programmers will be mad that we're requesting a song that hasn't even been confirmed? I mean they are going to be like "ugh britards again" and we don't want to upset them. 

Maybe we could try asking about the song in social media and start requesting next week? We could go to different Facebook pages and twitters of radio stations/programmers across the US to keep the "momentum" going? 

I don't mean to be shady or anything its just that I think we really need radio on our side this time cause I remember during Pretty Girls radio djs actively didn't wanted to play the song because we were spamming theirs pages and requesting in every way possible. 

people who love the song much will simply call to request...this Mediabase request is a fan thing as other fanbases such as Taylor's, Katy's, Rihanna's ..do too. It shows that Britney still has many fans supporting her...

Mediabase request is different: their mediabase system can count the requests sent through those Mediabase and they base on it to do report for the PDs to consider along with RateTheMusic and iTunes charting...and those stations are Hot AC & Rhythmic stations they rarely play Britney so you don't have to worry 

As for WB & PG, they flopped on itunes due to the #1 block so they didn't support it after the iTunes flops and there were only 10-15 fans requesting WB & PG! Without the radio request, those singles would have flopped harder...

13 minutes ago, Danielgrams said:

Don't you think radio programmers will be mad that we're requesting a song that hasn't even been confirmed? I mean they are going to be like "ugh britards again" and we don't want to upset them. 

Maybe we could try asking about the song in social media and start requesting next week? We could go to different Facebook pages and twitters of radio stations/programmers across the US to keep the "momentum" going? 

I don't mean to be shady or anything its just that I think we really need radio on our side this time cause I remember during Pretty Girls radio djs actively didn't wanted to play the song because we were spamming theirs pages and requesting in every way possible. 

Trust me, no one was requesting Pretty Girls. :HAHA: Upsetting the DJ's wasn't the problem.

Also, requested all the links.

2 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

people who love the song much will simply call to request...this request page is a fan thing as other fanbases such as Taylor's, Katy's, Rihanna's ..do too. It shows Britney still has many fans supporting her...

Mediabase request is different: their mediabase system can count the requests sent through those Mediabase and they base on it to do report for the PDs to consider along with RateTheMusic and iTunes charting...and those stations are Hot AC & Rhythmic stations they rarely play Britney so you don't have to worry 

As for WB & PG, it flopped on itunes due to the #1 block so they didn't support it! Without the radio request, those singles would have flopped harder...

But WB peaked at #1 in over 50 countries' iTunes Stores. I remember reading that it only needed the US and it would've broken a tie with Scream & Shout (which had 53) for most #1's at the same time across the world. :yaknow: So what is this #1 block?

Also, like two or three of these 15 stations actually have BOMT, Toxic and another song on their rotations. :tbh: Flawless stations.

19 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

But WB peaked at #1 in over 50 countries' iTunes Stores. I remember reading that it only needed the US and it would've broken a tie with Scream & Shout (which had 53) for most #1's at the same time across the world. :yaknow: So what is this #1 block?

Also, like two or three of these 15 stations actually have BOMT, Toxic and another song on their rotations. :tbh: Flawless stations.

US stations only care about US itunes chart and Wrecking Ball blocked Work *****, See U Again blocked Pretty Girls on US itunes.

i was so mad because RCA chose such a bad time to release them when they were too strong...Britney is nice she can't criticize them she wouldn't tell them she wanted a perfect timing for #1 debut you know...Once Dance is now huge too but Britney can play the video + performance cards to strike this time! Let Britney actively play this game to make the impossible possible!

47 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Omg this is exciting.  What if team brit sent this person to do this.  :britlol:

OMG i'm in no way affiliated with Britney and her team. I can work with RCA online though, i have prepared some strategies for the album and strategies for UK & Japan makets feel free to contact me here (^__^)! 

Remember to request, thank you!

@Jeanius NyOutcast and Hybrid are on twitter still. Hybrid is actually sometimes on btw.

@TOUCHMEANGEL hello love, thanks for doing this, I will support. Question tho, can you explain to me how a release on Sunday night might benefit the radio play of the song, because I remember you talking about that odd radio drag effect that occurs. This as opposed to the much anticipated Friday release.

Archived