How many Britney Sandra Bilotto Dolls were made

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like the ultimate cap stone to a collection.. I want one.. Needs a glass dome display case on its own pedastal...  With velvet rope and a pendent light over head in my living room....you know right before a hall way....  maybe I'll set up a few lazers  lights that make a loose gride just for show XD

• 2 months later...

Omg,  that was you!!  I almost bid on it myself..  I have one too 530 ,new in box etc,  well mines open now lol..  I almost got that 2nd one cuzz I want like 5 of them and do them all in different out fits and hair, I'm an artists so I'm sure I could do a repaint but since if never done a doll I plan to buy some cheap bull **** porcelain doll to practice on

On May 7, 2016 at 8:46 AM, MykieTheCriminal said:

Do we know how many Britney Spears 18" Porcelain Sandra Bilotto Dolls were made? I know they are limited and the highest numberd COA card I can find is in the 3000s... Can't seem to find the information online as to how many were made... 10k?.. Would just like to know how rare these really are 

I absolutely have one of these but totally forgot about it until I read this post. My mom bought it for me for Christmas or Birthday or something YEARS ago when they were first made! She better not have gotten rid of it! I'm gonna have to call her and ask. 

7 hours ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

Omg,  that was you!!  I almost bid on it myself..  I have one too 530 ,new in box etc,  well mines open now lol..  I almost got that 2nd one cuzz I want like 5 of them and do them all in different out fits and hair, I'm an artists so I'm sure I could do a repaint but since if never done a doll I plan to buy some cheap bull **** porcelain doll to practice on

LMAO that's funny we were watching the same thing :makeitrain:

It's not new in box anymore, I opened it as soon as I got it. That would be cool if you did that, share pics if you do.

7 hours ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

It is so cool we have a freaking porcelain doll, CLASSY!  and a big on at that. If they ever make a nicki I'll grab that too..  Can't find and porcelain of the other girls, just says,  and yeah 5000, I learned that the other night when I seen the one you grabbed 

Right? It feels very elegant, I want to put it under a glass dome...like the rose in beauty and the beast.

beauty-the-beast-gif-Favim.com-3814220.g 

Archived