"Glory" - Everything We Need To Know

NotAPassenger

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/02/2016 at 6:25 AM, NotAPassenger said:

I know but it's still hearsay, all the "Confirmed" ones have posted to social media or talked about working with her.... So far we just have one guy saying she did with no proof so I'll keep him in rumoured aha. 

Agreed!

I was just sayin

:thinkingpinky:

On February 22, 2016 at 2:18 AM, NotAPassenger said:

The person that goes and finds tracks for the album and producers etc

And he said in a Perescope on Twitter that he'd been asked by them to submit something :)

So he may not make it. I personally love all his tracks I've heard that made it to the albums. 

Guest Diamond Horse

Ritney godney Kitney ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤444    #¤#¤#

dsfhrse

serh

ers

r

h

fsd

rs

gr

g

g

h

e

t

g

thr

t

ytr

rt

r

e

tre

h

hg

fg

j

h

h

g

hj

hf

r

y

r

```????????????????????

sfdhd

üorekg dhpü

• 2 weeks later...

I Hope she works on B9 with MNEK, Shift K3y, Arty, Astronomyy, Banks, Charli xcx (PC music sound, Sophie) , Diplo, The Chainsmokers, Disclosure, DJ Snake, Filous...  we need a fresh sound in the new album, and one step ahead from the other artists, like britney used to do in the past albums, minus britneyjean awful era.

# 90's music vibes mixed with Deep house, The weeknd sound, PC music(sophie).

On 11/7/2015 at 1:27 PM, OCBoy1985 said:

Oh no literally every pop artist under the sun is using him right now.

Plus Britney 2 BEST albums (ITZ/BO) Max was no where in sight!!!

idk, im 50/50 on your logic.

those albums were very solid and great from start to beginning. but the other albums you didnt mention, alot of his tracks were highlights of the album. i.e. inside out, if u seek amy, up n down

Archived