Will Cameras Be Allowed In The Vegas Shows???

joelr_23

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im scared i got floor tickets and i really want to record the show and take pics but like the Cher shows and the other vegas shows cameras were not allowed and they were real strict about it. im hoping cameras will be allowed! do you guys know any tips on how to sneak cameras in ?

Won't the xMas one be aired live anyway?

1. She's not doing a show on Xmas

2. Nobody said anything about any of the shows airing live, which I doubt they will air any of the shows live this soon.

Anyways. No, cameras will most likely not be allowed, but someone will obviously find a way to sneak them in, so I'm sure we'll eventually have some pictures and videos, but really don't expect much. If they say no cameras or anything, I wouldn't expect to see pictures or videos at least for a couple shows. 

well the tickets don't say anything about no cameras video recording allowed but still...you never know this something new for them they want to bring younger audience and it is going to be like a club like vibe and everybody might have cameras and there phones. it dose not say anywhere about no cameras allowed will just have to see .or if any of you guys can do a little research ? find out if we can? that would be great!:)

It's banned at any concert Vegas or not. The only way not to get caught and harassed is if you have upper level 200 section. Cause there's not a ton of security to monitor those sections. If your on the floor or lower level security will shine a flashlight into your cam and tell you to stop. If you don't stop you can possibly get thrown out. Every time I've seen britney I've seen her VIP front row and I've never been able to record cause securities right in my face. But friends up top always get footage

i have floor tickets i was really hoping to be a ble to record it and take pictures! :( its really dumb how there super strickt about cameras and stuff. i went to the femme fatale tour and i was in the front and there even was a security right in front of me and i had my camera recording and taking pics and he just looked at me and smiled like omg kids these days. lol

Archived