I need a beard (again)

So,

as literally everyone on this planet except straight married women knows I AM AS-XUAL as one can possibly be

And men on my workplace are avoiding me because their wives literally go through their phones and are suspicious of women. If someone is married, there is a 100% chance his wife is scrolling their phones and even if your message is strictly about job...you as a female are a danger

THEREFORE,

To avoid dumb straights and their wives, I need a beard.

Pros of having me as a beard:

1 you get a beard too

2 your social life (if you are closeted) is easier with straights

No, I wont tell people I am as-xual because they see LGBTQ here as something sick, abnormal and ****ed up and there is something very wrong with us.

Hit me up in the DMs, I need a beard.

If you are younger just brag how I'm your sugar mommy or some ****.

My life would be easier

Tnx

Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Even if you ''have somebody'' too?

Maybe? Maybe not!

You don’t have to divulge any kind of personal information to these people or pretend to be in a relationship to try and make them happy.

Let them search their husband’s phones. They won’t find anything because you’re not doing anything. Let them control their own emotions and not put that nonsense onto you!

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Maybe? Maybe not!

You don’t have to divulge any kind of personal information to these people or pretend to be in a relationship to try and make them happy.

Let them search their husband’s phones. They won’t find anything because you’re not doing anything. Let them control their own emotions and not put that nonsense onto you!

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Thanks hun :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

If only I didnt live in a pisshole were you cant be yourself and have to do this bs just to fit in, I hate it. Literally hiding part of yourself and pretending to be something you aren't and will never be

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.