Sugababes announce an announcement 🚨

nwonder

36 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm sorry, but Heidi was to me like a wax doll without emotions. She was not feeling anything in music videos. 

She was part of the group during their prime and part of the biggest hits they released and also had writing credits on many songs. Heidi was bigger part of Sugababes than Siobhan, despite being in original line-up.

Siobhan was there for first album from which Overload is the only successful single from One Touch. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

She was part of the group during their prime and part of the biggest hits they released and also had writing credits on many songs. Heidi was bigger part of Sugababes than Siobhan, despite being in original line-up.

Siobhan was there for first album from which Overload is the only successful single from One Touch. 

I know that their 2007 album is good. But personally she was so plastic and emotionless. 

• Love 1

I mean I love Heidi and 2.0 is my favourite, but I can honestly say i've grown to love Siobhan and I absolutely love the current line up.

I've met Siobhan and the other girls multiple times and they've been so sweet. I've actually spoke to Siobhan on instagram DMs quite a few times (she is quite responsive on there).

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Revenge. said:

I mean I love Heidi and 2.0 is my favourite, but I can honestly say i've grown to love Siobhan and I absolutely love the current line up.

I've met Siobhan and the other girls multiple times and they've been so sweet. I've actually spoke to Siobhan on instagram DMs quite a few times (she is quite responsive on there).

So jealous… I’ve stanned Shiv since they Overload through to her solo work ‘Ghosts’ (which is a masterpiece).

I’m hoping to go to the London date if I’m back in the UK by then 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Revenge. said:

She seems so lovely! I’m pleased you can confirm she is!

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

I know that their 2007 album is good. But personally she was so plastic and emotionless. 

Nothing against Heidi and appreciate what she contributed to the legacy but she isn’t my cup of tea, as a Sugababe, unfortunately. I personally preferred what Shiv added to the band before she left - when they were a bit more rough around the edges, grunge and alternative.

I kinda checked out once Heidi came in and they became more polished and  commercial

And It’s been like over decade since Shiv re-joined. The Heidi stans need to get over it,  stop bashing Shiv and diminishing them as a group. It’s sad and tired.

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Hope we don’t have to wait much longer for a new song. It’s been over a year already!

Need some new harmonies in my life!

The new snippet gives me hope that something is coming soon (and it sounds so good)

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I think they’ll drop new music in time for the tour to start

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm sorry, but Heidi was to me like a wax doll without emotions. She was not feeling anything in music videos. 

Well is not like that, she was with some carisma in videos like Round Round and Push The Botton, Siobhán was also someone "without emotions", Heide makes the group more "s3xy mainstream" being blonde and more ***ual person (or caracter) than Siobhán, Siobhán is not that s3x0al like Mutya, Keisha and Heidi. But in the other hand Siobhán is more like "special"/alternative. Never was a group were one member is red hair, another black and another Filipino (is not important but is something special), also Siobhán was in the first album and that makes this union more "normal", sometimes there are unions with people with mixed eras and they are still accepted and the tours are successful.

Edited by descg
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, nwonder said:

For me, it’s 1.0s version of Red Dress that goes the hardest. Which is funny as I hated the original version.

I hate that song in every version. In other hand i love In The Middle (is like the same type of ramdon single).

Edited by descg
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, descg said:

I hate that song in every version. In other hand i love In The Middle (is like the same type of ramdon single).

Ha ha I hate the original version of In the the middle but I actually enjoyed 1.0s version they performed. They’re band is incredible and does wonders with their back catalogue.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.