Is Attacking Mental Health & Calling Members Psycho's Now Free Game?

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Is your mind in a never-ending cycle?

Here you are directing a mod into spilling the beans of personal mod chats here.

I scratched out the personal info, due to the sensitivity of it, these are fair game since there from uniflop and not this forum.

IBB.CO

Image ttt hosted in ImgBB

@BadBunny

He's been in cahoots here causing so much chaos and lying I can DM more receipts since people think I'm lying. 

2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Everybody is a liar according to you! everybody is mean FOR NO REASON with you! blablabla! You already did the same post last week and another few months ago! Anyway HAVE A GOOD NIGHT! At least a night!

It's no use arguing with him. When someone has internal problems, they see fault everywhere in others and never in themselves, remember that. 

6034ec3bca57067e3fdd9f38_1.gif

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Here you are directing a mod into spilling the beans of personal mod chats here.

I scratched out the personal info, due to the sensitivity of it, these are fair game since there from uniflop and not this forum.

IBB.CO

@BadBunny

He's been in cahoots here causing so much chaos and lying I can DM more receipts since people think I'm lying. 

More than one year ago, really good catch :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

IBB.CO

@BadBunny

You can post whatever you want. It doesn't change the fact you were A PART of group chat. @UnderHisSpell am I wrong? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

There are way more, and you know it, that was just a little morsal.

Slayout asked the same thing, how do you know about mod stuff.

The DIFFERENCE between me and you is that I (already several times) admitted my guilt, apologized for everything I did and moved on. But what about you? You act like you never did anything. And if there is a god out there, justice will find you no matter how. When it happens, remember me and what you did and didn't admit to everyone here. You are like Hottie from Flavor Of Love, but lie detector says you are a liar! 

1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

100% true!

This was a beauty when @SlayOut had to give Wendy a tongue lashing they went over to Uniflop and seen the threds made about them and other mods here.

Wendy ran so quick to scrub the forum, it was too late all the receipts were captured. I'm telling you he was the one harassing mods, you have it so twisted you have no clue boo.

IBB.CO

Image eee hosted in ImgBB

Edited by DiamondCircus

The DIFFERENCE between me and you is that I (already several times) admitted my guilt, apologized for everything I did and moved on. But what about you? You act like you never did anything. And if there is a god out there, justice will find you no matter how. When it happens, remember me and what you did and didn't admit to everyone here. You are like Hottie from Flavor Of Love, but lie detector says you are a liar! 

The difference is you keep lying for others and that ends today. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Being in a chat versus moderating a forum, and taking personal info from said forum to another to spill personal mod info and mod chat info is far different. 

Really? You literally broken peoples privacy with sharing their personal messages from other from in another forum. So you should check your legs in a mud before you start judge me and everyone else. You are not better at all. 

Really? You literally broken peoples privacy with sharing their personal messages from other from in another forum. So you should check your legs in a mud before you start judge me and everyone else. You are not better at all. 

Damn right I will show proof and clear my name. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

There are way more, and you know it, that was just a little morsal.

Slayout asked the same thing, how do you know about mod stuff.

Wow you have so much time... And then you wondering why people told you stuff like YOU NEED A CONSERVATORSHIP? Or you're a psycho like I do?

Who has the time to go find an old posts from 2023??? That's creepy! We know I you love to twist story tho! I never saw Wendy Williams being problematic... It won't work!

LIKE WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL??? Seriously go out and talk about Paul, me, WendyWilliams, your multiple accounts on Britney-Universe because you was banned and was already a problem to many people back then) to your therapist next monday seriously! But for now go take some fresh air!!!

Edited by Johanpapz