MEDICATION for the brain

so, this past 40 days was insane for me, I lost my mind

Didn't sleep for like 4 days and was spiraling my mother took me to the hospital and I have no idea what I was doing there, I took some liquid medication and met a doctor had no idea what to talk, then my mother carried me to a barber shop and they cut my hair and I was almost sleeping there

then she and my dad made me see a psychiatrist after i cut my hair and I have no idea what I talked there but he prescribed me sertraline and I took it for 15 days and I came to my senses and stopped taking it

I have to go back to this psychiatrist and just tell I'm fine, I'm so against medication, I'm not going to take 50mg of this ****, I took 10 of 25mg and then 5 of 50mg and it's enough, I have this medication,

I rather take B12 or something

maybe I will try vyvanse and just see

my mind is fast I walk fast. I lost control of my finances and I rejected friends and going out, my parents are annoying me lately

its overwheling are you ok, do i look okay? no im not okay

I just have to pray stay calm and shut the **** up I can't speak even if I'm right, I'm very gaslighted by my parents, IT SUCKS,

they're a cancer/gemini/virgo dominated and im sagittarius it just sucks how cancer be so manipulative and they love drama and if I react to their drama they make it me as the one that lost my temper.

I wish I was adopted, my mom is really rigid and yells a lot at me, i'm tried of force myself to be perfect, sshe makes me so OCD, i can't do no wrong with the littlest things, everything have to be clean and perfect, im already like that but she makes it extra for me, shes always correcting me with the littlest things, I just can't be perfect for her and she hangs her frustration at me, I always have to be the bigger person, I still love her her mood swings a lot I always try to change the mood and its okay for awhile but the tension always comes back. 

she's also addicted to medication and doctors and she's forcing me medication, i will not take it. 

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please go to another  psychiatrist. Idk how it works in ur country but i am sure u can find and choose the 1 u trust and who feels like professional to u. Also try to read reviews and be objective. U can be overwhelmed and don't see the full picture out there. But whatever u r going through i hope u'll get better. Medication is not always bad. It can really help esp when it is smth serious and if meds r right. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.