Britney spears cheating rumors

6 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Those are some terrible allegations. This forum and ppl like u have gone too far with bullying Britney accusing her of everything based on he/she say and then wondering why she is struggling. Don’t think that it doesn’t affect her, being constantly called mentally ill and other shi.ty things. I am sure if most of people were analyzed the way she has been especially other celebrities they would have look way worse. 
U need to have a seat and take a break from cyber bullying her so much. That’s enough everybody here got ur point a 100 threads ago. 

This person @DiamondCircus seems to have no social life, spends 24 hours on this forum and dares to judge Britney's life and her decisions  :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Just now, humstarr said:

Coming from the person who have diagnosed Britney of literally every mental illness and copy pasted descriptions from Wikipedia and google. Aren’t u tired yet? Take a nap

It is a somber day ok. People have died. Please just stop dropping F bombs. You can start your onslaught again tomorrow but please just put a zipper on that zombified sailor’s mouth just for today

yeah that’s how people learn. It’s apart of your education 

2 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

It is a somber day ok. People have died. Please just stop dropping F bombs. You can start your onslaught again tomorrow but please just put a zipper on that zombified sailor’s mouth just for today

yeah that’s how people learn. It’s apart of your education 

I’m guessing you’re talking about Liam. Well the rumor has it he was struggling because of cyber bullying just fyi. And that’s what u have been doing to Britney day and night. She literally posted a comment talking about this not too long ago on her IG. So it is not uncommon for famous people end up in a dark place because of trolls like u, u little hypocrite. Take ur own advice and zip that lip. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I’m guessing you’re talking about Liam. Well the rumor has it he was struggling because of cyber bullying just fyi. And that’s what u have been doing to Britney day and night. She literally posted a comment talking about this not too long ago on her IG. So it is not uncommon for famous people end up in a dark place because of trolls like u, u little hypocrite. Take ur own advice and zip that lip. 

Ok Britney should also take that advice as she throws a lot of shade to other female pop stars (extremely recently there has been a string of things she has said) and done many hurtful things to other women (pregnant women and women actively giving birth)

21 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Ok Britney should also take that advice as she throws a lot of shade to other female pop stars (extremely recently there has been a string of things she has said) and done many hurtful things to other women (pregnant women and women actively giving birth)

Quit making sh.it up. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Quit making sh.it up. 

Are u kidding me???????? Shar Jackson??? Stop

selena . Halsey. Charli xcx

calling Camilla KOOKY how is that a compliment when she’s actively trying to save a sinking ship??????  U think that’s a compliment it’s a backhanded compliment. You defend Britney to the point of actively lying. There is literal proof 

3 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

What happened with Shar was Kevin's fault, not Britney's. Britney didn't know she was pregnant. Get your facts straight :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Oh ok so she was downstairs at the hospital just completely unaware of the birth going on upstairs. She thought Kevin just ran up to get a vitamin infusion.

be for real she’s not a child right. Of course she knew of the baby mama. I thought Britney had all of her faculties like u say??? Now she doesn’t have the slightest inkling of anything going on. Pick a story 

21 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Are u kidding me???????? Shar Jackson??? Stop

selena . Halsey. Charli xcx

calling Camilla KOOKY how is that a compliment when she’s actively trying to save a sinking ship??????  U think that’s a compliment it’s a backhanded compliment. You defend Britney to the point of actively lying. There is literal proof 

U r overthinking. Camilla wasn’t offended because she is not a freak who overanalyzes Britney. Shar Jackson is on Kevin federline. That’s his problem. I’m not even gonna comment on the rest cuz it’s just based on nothing serious. 
saving sinking ship? Save ur bullying for another day, troll 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

U r overthinking. Camilla wasn’t offended because she is not a freak who overanalyzes Britney. Shar Jackson is on Kevin federline. That’s his problem. I’m not even gonna comment on the rest cuz it’s just based on nothing serious. 
saving sinking ship? Save ur bullying for another day, troll 

God Bless Angel GIFOk kooky god bless you and your kooky comments.

19 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Oh ok so she was downstairs at the hospital just completely unaware of the birth going on upstairs. She thought Kevin just ran up to get a vitamin infusion.

be for real she’s not a child right. Of course she knew of the baby mama. I thought Britney had all of her faculties like u say??? Now she doesn’t have the slightest inkling of anything going on. Pick a story 

Britney said in her book that she didn't know Shar was pregnant.

And even if she really did know, it's still Kevin's fault, stop being so misogynistic and blaming women in these types of situations.

It was Kevin who left his pregnant wife to go with Britney, he's a terrible human being and used them both.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

God Bless Angel GIFOk kooky god bless you and your kooky comments.

Since u like googling mental conditions so much may I suggest u google autism, u might have it since u get so obsessed with very specific words without understanding the character of the people who use those words or the context of it. Nothing wrong with this condition, just thought I could help u. Stay healthy and take care of yourself, kisses See Ya Kiss GIF by Sesame Street

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.