Britney spears cheating rumors

5 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Pure speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn she cheated on Sam because their relationship wasn't "spicy" (i.e. tumultuous, messy) enough for her demons. Maybe she got bored of him cause he didn't play into that up-and-down bipolar rollercoaster thing her spirit needs and craves, and Paul does cause they're on the same wavelength of mentally ill ****ery. :britney-fire-dance:

U r a sick fu.ck.

and we all know the whole thing with Sam was weird and the divorce had nothing to do with him not being spicy. Wasn’t he into grabbing his girlfriends by the neck 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

U r a sick fu.ck.

and we all know the whole thing with Sam was weird and the divorce had nothing to do with him not being spicy. Wasn’t he into grabbing his girlfriends by the neck 

Have a damn seat already personal attacks because you can’t debate girl!

Fall back 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Userxxxxxxxxxyes said:

this is what a one night stand from britney said about britney in 2004 to the press

I believe it actually because the story talks about that he went skinny dipping with her and in her book she said that she also went skinny dipping with her dancers and stuff and the whole thing just sounds like britney, there were already realistic rumors that it was more than a kiss but if she said it herself 

also makes sense that she did something like this because she hated that onyx tour and became rebellious around that time

i dont know if you can actually see the picture

why a member who joined this site in august is making this thread?

this is disgusting.

13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Have a damn seat already personal attacks because you can’t debate girl!

Fall back 

Those are some terrible allegations. This forum and ppl like u have gone too far with bullying Britney accusing her of everything based on he/she say and then wondering why she is struggling. Don’t think that it doesn’t affect her, being constantly called mentally ill and other shi.ty things. I am sure if most of people were analyzed the way she has been especially other celebrities they would have look way worse. 
U need to have a seat and take a break from cyber bullying her so much. That’s enough everybody here got ur point a 100 threads ago. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, humstarr said:

U r a sick fu.ck.

Um language??? You keep bypassing the censoring function to spew garbage 

Contain it

13 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I'm not a Sam stan, I think he was hired as an es***t by team con. But I also don't see him being the chaotic whirlwind Britney is, he was just a grifter using their relationship to become an actor. The neck-grabbing thing is creepy 100 percent.

He seems like the type of guy where still waters run deep 

1 minute ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Um language??? You keep bypassing the censoring function to spew garbage 

Contain it

Coming from the person who have diagnosed Britney of literally every mental illness and copy pasted descriptions from Wikipedia and google. Aren’t u tired yet? Take a nap

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.