Britney spears cheating rumors

I see a lot of hate towards me, or am I wrong, can you ban this account and the other one I have a subscription to
to stay closed
I work for 3 companies as a consultant, we are not in school

P.S.
I am tired of explaining I USED THIS ACCOUNT because I could not post with my original, they had to approve my posts and they think I was a bot

Grazie di tutto

goodbye and thank you

The pictures are Britney from 2007. As for britney in 2004 seriously it's been more than 20 years... or** or cheating at that time, I hope she had the best time of her life and like we said in France I hope that "Le jeu en vaut la chandelle". Why People are so curious on who and if she had **** 1 or many men at the time? It's just gossip and she is just a ***ually active woman. Nothing to be shock.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

my girl’s a cheater through and through :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:and i stand by her! 

i support women’s rights but most importantly i support women’s wrongs :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Reveal hidden contents

monogamy is the way to go…:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

btw we can’t see the pic add it to the post 

I have defended women's rights and I am also the only one who defends them on the Daily Mail for Britney and for all women. On my channel I have paid to expand the bandwidth and I am also working for you to help if this topic is addressed by me

se vuoi sapere che stavo lavorando al codice per migliorare le visualizzazioni ma è inutile come vedo
grazie e da stasera mi disconnetto per sempre
se è indirizzato a me
USO DUE ACCOUNT e lo dico senza nascondere
questo a cui posso rispondere e l'altro devono approvare
se è per Myway che non so penso che vada bene se ho sbagliato che era la stessa persona mi scuso NON FARLO DI NUOVO SONO STANCO ADDIO

Yeah so based on her history it’s not surprising at all. I literally have no reaction :/Wake Up Hello GIF by grown-ish

another story about Britney cheating is like any other day of the week. 

Plus: imagine getting married and cheating on your husband weeks after (probably actively cheating the whole time as well) like?

it’s demonic. Demonic activity. That photo of her in the pool I’m sorry she looks demonic there as well :/

• Love 2
Just now, LoveYourselfMas said:

Yeah so based on her history it’s not surprising at all. I literally have no reaction :/Wake Up Hello GIF by grown-ish

another story about Britney cheating is like any other day of the week. 

Plus: imagine getting married and cheating on your husband weeks after (probably actively cheating the whole time as well) like?

it’s demonic. Demonic activity. That photo of her in the pool I’m sorry she looks demonic there as well :/

It was with wade during justin

Just now, Baronesse said:

You always see it and clock the tea! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

It's giving low-vibrational entanglement, not surprised the messy gays on here are yas-girling literal cheating and or**** at this point though, shows where they're at. God will be the ultimate judge of it all.

You see it too babe.

It's interesting the way the girlies get up in arms if a discussion of Britney's teeth arises, yet they have no guilt body shaming Christina, calling Bey a pe** and a mur***, and making fun of amputees.

They will 'Yass queen" anything Britney does, and gaslight as if her actions are the fault of members in here. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.