Britney praises women she admires (including Selena Gomez) and reveals she’s writing another novel

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I knew the novel thing would give fans hope lol.

Well... At least she isn't dragging them, that's a good thing.

It's just so weird the fact Britney still writes like she is deprived of have company of others. Like, why she doesn't try to contact these people? Why try to talk to them through instagram only? Same thing when she mentions her dancers and missing them. Shyness? We saw her with fake Lance Bass.

It's very interesting Britney mentioning again a Kardashian in a positive light and forgetting completely her "dear friend" Paris... you know, the one acting like Britney is visiting her all the time. 

I know right! I was thinking just that. She talks like she's this rejected girl that nobody wants to hang out with, when in reality I'm sure these people would be thrilled to be with her. Contact them Brit.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

I wonder if Britney ever sees the responses. Like Kate Beckinsale for example and now Camila’s. 

She doesn't even follow Kate Beckinsale from what I know, but she mentioned a post from her instagram account... and "she" followed Halsey and then had no idea about the lucky homage/music video. But yeah, she never seem to see the responses.

7 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I know right! I was thinking just that. She talks like she's this rejected girl that nobody wants to hang out with, when in reality I'm sure these people would be thrilled to be with her. Contact them Brit.

It just doesn’t make any sense at this point. A lot of them already said they would be happy to have any contact with her. Celebs and people from her past.

Britney isolated life isn't cute or even normal, and she still trusts any questionable person so the whole "hard to trust people" is just bull****. 

It's hard not to think there are things wrong when Britney writes very similar things from the times she was actually a prisoner watched by others, with no choice or say. And her companies are all limited and/or associated with her team. Weird. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Unbroken said:

Kendall stole your money, Britney 

I don't think Britney has any idea of the Kardashians association with her case. She learned to love Lou clients, her team always has a good relationship with the Kardashians. Cade is Kim friend.

She will not drag the Kardashians.

Spoiler

Prove me wrong... girls. 

Edited by Dark Willow
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

It just doesn’t make any sense at this point. A lot of them already said they would be happy to have any contact with her. Celebs and people from her past.

Britney isolated life isn't cute or even normal, and she still trusts any questionable person so the whole "hard to trust people" is just bull****. 

It's hard not to think there are things wrong when Britney writes very similar things from the times she was actually a prisoner watched by others, with no choice or say. And her companies are all limited and/or associated with her team. Weird. 

I'm not trying to argue with you but you don't know her personally to claim that she has an isolated life, how do you know? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: 

You only know her by what she posts on her Instagram.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Her moods change so frequently hehe that is quite interesting is that like a bipolar thing? Sorry I’m not well versed

but seems like first she’s sour then she’s sweet 

It's called being a human. You should try sometimes and loosen up your tight *******.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.