Why Has Britney Been So Un-Lucky In Love?

Britney a pop princess, now being accused of being a mistress from Paul Soliz' wife Nikki who just filed for divorce.

Why has Britney been so Un-Lucky when it comes to Love?

Is it Jimbo, or something deeper, Britney said Kevin left her, Sam filed for divorce after Britney allegedly cheated with Paul.

Justin broke it off, and Britney cheated on JT as well.

Shar Jackson claims Britney sat in the car downstairs while she gave birth.

Would things have been better if she stayed with Reg Jones or got back with him at some point early in her career?

Or is Paul the one?

Britney Spears Felt Ex Paul Soliz Was Using Her, Brother Bryan Moves In

Britney Spears shares sweet selfie with David Lucado | HELLO!

Will Britney ever find her happy ever after?

Bollywood Awards: Relationship between "Britney Spears"and her paparazzo  lover, "Adnan yusuf zai"

Pin page

The woman who claims Britney Spears stole her man was LYING! Court records  from 2021 show they are legally divorced. - Page 2 - Britney Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Britney Spears and Charlie Ebersol in Las Vegas — Stock Editorial Photo ©  PopularImages #82586440

Just now, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

She needs to work on her self-development and I presume it’s hard to find someone without an ulterior motive due to her stardom. Also, straight men tend to care about looks unless they are a gold digger. 

You're right, which what you said is the same thing I said in another thread, and it has 5 trolls up in arms and it's sadly the truth.

Britney doesn't seem to be getting help, if she's lowering her standards for a guy like Paul.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You're right, which what you said is the same thing I said in another thread, and it has 5 trolls up in arms and it's sadly the truth.

Britney doesn't seem to be getting help, if she's lowering her standards for a guy like Paul.

Yeah and maybe she thinks that’s the love she deserves, which is unfortunate. 

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney a pop princess, now being accused of being a mistress from Paul Soliz' wife Nikki who just filed for divorce.

Why has Britney been so Un-Lucky when it comes to Love?

Is it Jimbo, or something deeper, Britney said Kevin left her, Sam filed for divorce after Britney allegedly cheated with Paul.

Justin broke it off, and Britney cheated on JT as well.

Shar Jackson claims Britney sat in the car downstairs while she gave birth.

Would things have been better if she stayed with Reg Jones or got back with him at some point early in her career?

Or is Paul the one?

Britney Spears Felt Ex Paul Soliz Was Using Her, Brother Bryan Moves In

Britney Spears shares sweet selfie with David Lucado | HELLO!

Will Britney ever find her happy ever after?

Bollywood Awards: Relationship between "Britney Spears"and her paparazzo  lover, "Adnan yusuf zai"

Pin page

The woman who claims Britney Spears stole her man was LYING! Court records  from 2021 show they are legally divorced. - Page 2 - Britney Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Britney Spears and Charlie Ebersol in Las Vegas — Stock Editorial Photo ©  PopularImages #82586440

I BELIEVE in eternal love when there is love everything is overcome
men did not have this thought before

Until death do us part

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree and there is no shame in that take, it's very unfortunate.

Do you think part of it is her trajectory with men that are already taken? 

It’s like she’s a sucker for punishment. Daddy issues ain’t no joke.

• Love 2

some situations are misunderstood but you have to believe because love exists, this is the first time in my life
past stories were not love because I was betrayed

I don't need money because I have too much in my life.

I have three houses, a job, many passions and many projects that I am finishing

Edited by LORD SHINVA

Why Has Britney Been So Un-Lucky In Love?

me-too-*****-me-too.gif

Unfortunately, imo Justin destroyed her self worth which has left her vulnerable and easy prey for leeches. Not to mention the male driven entertainment industry that bullied her and the way Jamie treated her during the c-ship prob didn’t help either.

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

But I think David was a goodish guy - he had his own job and tried to help get her out of the c-ship idk.

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, nwonder said:

me-too-*****-me-too.gif

Unfortunately, imo Justin destroyed her self worth which has left her vulnerable and easy prey for leeches. Not to mention the male driven entertainment industry that bullied her and the way Jamie treated her during the c-ship prob didn’t help either.

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

But I think David was a goodish guy - he had his own job and tried to help get her out of the c-ship idk.

They both played a role but you’re right JT pushing the abor**on and cheating himself didn’t help! He was toxic and in the end!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.