JayTawndré surprise-drops New EP "THE LONELIEST MAN" 🦋

JayTawndre

It's my choice to share my music 🗣️!!! I will do it if a hater doesn't like it or not. I'm trying to get connections, resources, build my portfolio and grow as a music producer.

I'm proud of my work I've created from Groovepad, all my songs are eachly unique and bops. 🎶!!! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

These three beats are dark and mysterious but fun to dance and vibe out to. My favorite is "Ain't Fading Away" because it's urban, dark, edgy and mysterious. 🔪🔪🔪

Tracklist

1. Ain't Fading Away

2. Worth

3. Come Close

xcI36Z8Q_o.jpg

"Come Close" is the more fierce, "gay club" sounding track from the project. I think "Ain't Fading Away" and "Come Close" you guys will like 😊!!!

Thanks for letting me share, Exhale. Feel free to leave a comment! 

Warmest,

JayTawndré 

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 2

Come Close & Worth are definitely the better of the two, it’s quite hard to imagine Ain’t Fading Away lending itself to a track with lyrics (if that is the ultimate goal) as it’s a bit jarring.

I’m absolutely not a hater and think it takes great guts to put out your stuff to the world, so hats off to you! If you are open to advice, just speaker critically as a consumer, I would advise:

1) Refraining from selfie / photos of yourself for the covers. You are not a brand or a recognisable figure, nor providing a packaged up, finished product / lyrical concepts. Very few producers indulge in putting their faces to a cover image - opt for modern visuals/graphics, create a more current and elevated visual thread and trademark that runs through all of your work.

2) Move away from speaking in third person and using terms like “surprise drops” as it gives a sense of anticipation that frankly doesn’t exist, and it takes me out of taking the body of work seriously.

I genuinely think some slight tweaks and a reduced need to have yourself as the “face” of your work would result in a more mysterious enigma type of producer personality and the work can be judged on its own merits, rather than your personality and the need to self-brand taking centre place.

But largely enjoyed these! Good stuff 😊

Edited by Brad90210
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Brad90210 said:

1) Refraining from selfie / photos of yourself for the covers. You are not a brand or a recognisable figure, nor providing a packaged up, finished product / lyrical concepts. Very few producers indulge in putting their faces to a cover image - opt for modern visuals/graphics, create a more current and elevated visual thread and trademark that runs through all of your work.

2) Move away from speaking in third person and using terms like “surprise drops” as it gives a sense of anticipation that frankly doesn’t exist, and it takes me out of taking the body of work seriously.

spacer.png

Edited by Baronesse

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.