Paris Hilton teases ADHD music video

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Not much of a fan of Paris, but gotta say this is quite unexpectedly wholesome and relatable. I too have (diagnosed and medicated) adhd.  To think that there had been no song like this, even though so many artists struggle with it themselves. 

33 minutes ago, dandy said:

Not much of a fan of Paris, but gotta say this is quite unexpectedly wholesome and relatable. I too have (diagnosed and medicated) adhd.  To think that there had been no song like this, even though so many artists struggle with it themselves. 

Yes, but the vocals wouldn't have to be like after a collision with a hot iron 

The song is good, but I’d prefer a better vocalist on the track. I don’t know why but her vocals are worse on this album than even her first. It’s just extra breathy and trying to sound sèxy. The song is a vulnerable one and her vocals don’t allow the listener to really feel the words she’s singing.
The video is decent. She needs to work with a choreographer and not even to learn a routine but to learn how to comfortably move her body. She’s just good at knowing her angles and posing. 

Did anyone clock all the Britney footage she used in the background? I think it starts with the second verse. They blur Britney out. I swear Paris is so obsessed with those days with Britney and the paparazzi. Paris was extremely famous then on her own, I’m sure there’s plenty of footage of her getting swarmed by paparazzi she could use. Then toward the end of the video there’s footage of the night Paris is driving Lindsay and tells her to tell the truth, that Paris never hit her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.