Right now, in terms of Britney's career and marketing... What are the good things; what are the bad things currently going on with her career?

For example, the good thing is that controversies around her increase sales of all kind.

But the bad thing is, careerwise, that she put out Mind Your Business, what killed the momentum of Hold Me Closer. (man they could have had released so much successful things with will.i.am but they obviously chose not to)

now turn on ur essay skills brainz to submit your work within this thread, the essays i find so entertaining :D

○ u can even post 10 bad and 10 good things. ○

Edited by Micce_InBut Black Out
  • Haha 1

For starters, her career seems to be on pause.

We haven't heard anything new about the movie project. Besides that, the book being a major success has been one of the recent highlights of her career, I think it showed that people are here for her as a human and not just as a pop star.

As for the negative stuff, her Instagram has been a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it’s given her the freedom to share her life directly with fans... On the other hand, her posts often come across as off or hard to understand, so now many are more concerned about her well-being... Not to mention letting scummy people around her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.