Taylor Swift donates $5M to Hurricane Helene & Milton relief efforts

EmmaJG

While I’m not a fan of her music whatsoever, she gets my respect for stuff like this. I’m sure some pressed girlies in here will think that’s not enough of a donation, but she really didn’t have to donate anything at all. 5 million dollars will no doubt help the people affected by these storms. Good job, Ms. Swift. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 4

Yes, but the money belonged to the people a while ago, and she will take it back in a moment as "excise tax"... it's nice of her, but we all know why she did it...

Spoiler

Because she showed her true colors during the Vienna thing, and now she's pretending she's not that evil... but she is... 

Spoiler

A good deed, but with selfish intentions. 

Edited by Wendy Williams
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Yes, but the money belonged to the people a while ago, and she will take it back in a moment as "excise tax"... it's nice of her, but we all know why she did it...

Hide contents

Because she showed her true colors during the Vienna thing, and now she's pretending she's not that evil... but she is... 

Hide contents

A good deed, but with selfish intentions. 

What are you talking about? The lengths you will go to find a way to hate on her is crazy. She donates thousands of dollars to other causes and charities too. She literally donates thousands to the food banks in every city she stops in. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

What are you talking about? The lengths you will go to find a way to hate on her is crazy. She donates thousands of dollars to other causes and charities too. She literally donates thousands to the food banks in every city she stops in. 

I don't hate her. But I know very well that it was not out of the goodness of the heart, but just so that people would look at her with love in their eyes. Unfortunately, people like you are still blind and think it's her thing to be a good, kind and loving being...but her thing is something different.. 

29 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

It's delusion the way some attack Taylor in the B Army, she goes and does a great deed in donating 5 million.

What has Britney been doing other than making headlines for allegedly being with a married man.

Taylor did great.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I don't hate her. But I know very well that it was not out of the goodness of the heart, but just so that people would look at her with love in their eyes. Unfortunately, people like you are still blind and think it's her thing to be a good, kind and loving being...but her thing is something different.. 

oh you know for a fact she didn’t do it out of the goodness of her heart? Did she tell you that? LOL you’d also complain if she did nothing, she can’t win.

Edited by Arianna
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Arianna said:

oh you know for a fact she didn’t do it out of the goodness of her heart? Did she tell you that? LOL you’d also complain if she did nothing, she can’t win.

Yes, with her previous actions she "can't win" never. The important thing is that people got money, regardless of whether it was from a good person or a bad person. Still the money are in a better place now than before... :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.