Let’s not forget what was stolen from Britney. I am not saying she can do whatever it is that she wants, not whatsoever, but we are very lucky that she is still breathing. And I think that it is very easy to forget that when she isn’t behaving like you would like her too.

I can only assume those who are so upset with her for dating PS, live a life of chastity in the mountains, feeding only off free range twigs and berries? No?? You doing everything by the book? I know I’m not. 

• Love 1

The difference is as your tilte says "13 years" she was trapped in a C ship she should've never been in, now that she's free she's picked up where she left off pre con.

Britney can do as she pleases, however her list of married men, and men that are already in relationships isn't good.

We're all human, and no not one person is "perfect", however after 13 years you'd think Britney wouldn't be putting herself in danger.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

The difference is as your tilte says "13 years" she was trapped in a C ship she should've never been in, now that she's free she's picked up where she left off pre con.

Britney can do as she pleases, however her list of married men, and men that are already in relationships isn't good.

We're all human, and no not one person is "perfect", however after 13 years you'd think Britney wouldn't be putting herself in danger.

I cannot disagree. You would think that she would be hyper vigilant - Maybe too much time was taken from her for her to care what’s right or wrong, now?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, femmef4toole said:

I cannot disagree. You would think that she would be hyper vigilant - Maybe too much time was taken from her for her to care what’s right or wrong, now?

Just now, femmef4toole said:

@diamondcircus

Isn’t it only natural to pick up where she left off because she didn’t have a chance to figure it out herself - During the con, it was almost like being on pause. In 10 years time, she might be inclined to agree or disagree with some of her behaviours.

Too much time was taken, but with Britney's alleged refusal to get help how can she turn things around? 

She clearly doesn't care you can tell by her up keep, her IG, and her interest in a felon married man.

Britney is someone that has all the means to get the best help, get out of CA and or try something to turn things around, instead she's spinning into Paul's arms allegedly.

• Like 2

I think it’s wonderful that she’s in control of what she does, although I don’t always agree with her decisions. She seems a bit impulsive to me, & it makes me worry about her well-being. I’m not trying to be dramatic, but you’d think that after so much chaos, she’d naturally seek serenity — but we don’t know her, so at the end of the day, I just hope she does the things necessary to get better, & loves herself enough to never settle for less. She seems like a genuinely kind person, & deserves only the best, but I’d like for her to recognize that, in case she hasn’t already. 🫶🏻

• Love 5
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Too much time was taken, but with Britney's alleged refusal to get help how can she turn things around? 

She clearly doesn't care you can tell by her up keep, her IG, and her interest in a felon married man.

Britney is someone that has all the means to get the best help, get out of CA and or try something to turn things around, instead she's spinning into Paul's arms allegedly.

how about stop trying to tell britney what to do, when you’re clearly struggling with issues also. 

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney does have the privilege of getting the best help possible but she also doesn’t have the luxury of being able to ask for it because of how many people have overstepped and became in control of her. She doesn’t trust anyone so she’s in purgatory. There could be a professional out there to instigate healing but she cannot risk trusting them now. 

4 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Britney does have the privilege of getting the best help possible but she also doesn’t have the luxury of being able to ask for it because of how many people have overstepped and became in control of her. She doesn’t trust anyone so she’s in purgatory. There could be a professional out there to instigate healing but she cannot risk trusting them now. 

She trusts Paul enough to have him drive her expensive cars and have access to her home. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’d love to see her living in London or New York… her life is awful in LA. I think a change of scenery would be amazing for her. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

We don’t actually know if she trusts him. And he may not be a bad person nowadays. Or maybe he is v bad and she just doesn’t give a shxt.

His arrests or chargers are relatively recent. According to his wife’s mom he’s a deadbeat. There has to be a level of trust when letting someone drive your expensive cars and have access to your multimillion dollar home. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.