Britney Spears’ boyfriend filed restraining order request against his ex’s mom for ‘abuse’ amid claims he’s a ‘deadbeat’ (Leaked Texts) Paul's Wife Drags Britney

Britney Spears’ on-again, off-again boyfriend, Paul Richard Soliz, filed a restraining order request against his ex-mother-in-law, claiming he’s a victim of “emotional abuse.” But she claims he’s a “deadbeat.”

Los Angeles Superior Court of California docs publicly filed in September and exclusively obtained by Page Six Tuesday claim the father of nine accused Sandra Smith of attempting to kidnap his and ex Nicole Mancilla’s 2-year-old daughter, Violet, when he went to pick up the children at his ex’s home.

Soliz and Mancilla share three other children — sons Trystan, 9, Dylan, 8, and Nicholas, 6.

Per the court filed docs, Trystan and Dylan were “frantically” screaming during the Sept. 9 incident and allegedly told Soliz, “Grandma won’t let the baby [Violet] leave.”

“As I was walking toward the door, Sandra Smith [grandmother] pushed my son Nicholas out of the door and slammed it shut behind him,” Spears’ boyfriend, 38, claimed in the filing. “She then yelled through the door, ‘She is my daughter’s baby not yours!'”

Soliz claimed he called the Los Angeles Police Department shortly after for them to “help” him get his youngest child, but it appears he did not wait for officers to arrive.

He claimed he took his sons home because it was a “school night” and he “didn’t want them to be subjected to anymore abuse and yelling as Sandra was threatening to lie to the police and have me arrested,” per the request, which was ultimately dismissed this week.

Page Six has been unable to reach Smith for comment. However, she described the alleged incident from her perspective in an interview with “The Drew Lane Show” Friday.

“He took three of the kids … so we’re trying to get those kids back,” she claimed on the radio show. “He’s sending me to court for domestic violence … I go, ‘Excuse me?’ I don’t even talk to him. He’s crazy.”

Smith admitted in the interview, however, that after Soliz dropped off four of the kids he shares with Mancilla for a visit, she “kept the baby girl” because the dad allegedly “never bonded with that little girl.”

Page Six obtained a copy of Smith’s publicly filed response to the restraining order request, in which she alleged, “The information contained in the request is faulse [sic] and fully fabricated.”

She also alleged that Soliz was seeking the order to take custody of the kids to not pay child support and that he allegedly has a history of violence with his girlfriend — but those claims appear crossed out.

Soliz, meanwhile, further alleged in his request that Smith is only retaliating against him because she blames him for his ex-wife’s “mental health deteriorating.”

The maintenance worker — whom Page Six exclusively reported in August 2023 was “getting close” to Spears amid her divorce from Sam Asghari — shared in the domestic violence restraining order request against Smith a series of texts Mancilla purportedly sent.

In the messages, listed as “Exhibit A” and which Page Six reviewed, Mancilla purportedly claims she is suicidal and appears to make threats to kill members of her family.

“I hate you all n I’ll kill you with my bear [sic] hands in your stupid g wagon then run my damn kids over with it and no one will do s–t,” an alleged text from “Nikki” sent on July 22, 2024, reads in the court docs.

“All you guys did was make me numb and completely comfortable to never see my kids again. I don’t give a f–k about them anymore.”

Soliz then allegedly responds in the same text thread, “I’ve got boys. Get some help Nikki,” prompting Mancilla to purportedly respond by saying she’s “good” and proceeds to call her mom a “demon.”

Another text included in the request shows “Nikki” allegedly saying sometime before Aug. 11, 2024, that she’s “sorry” she can’t “stop smoking n using dr**s” and telling Soliz she “never stopped loving” him.

In a separate thread in the request, Mancilla purportedly accuses her mother of being physically abusive, claiming Smith “threw a chair” at her.

She also claims in a text listed in the court docs that she was “homeless,” to which Soliz replies, “So am I.”

Nicole Mancilla's texts.

PAGESIX.COM

A source exclusively tells Page Six that the mother-in-laws claims that Spears wants Soliz's children for herself are "delusional."

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

If this is real...Yikes. Britney needs to get out asap. 

Especially with abuse, mental health problems and DV being in the picture. A lot of times the abusers will try to flip it and make it seem like the victims is the abuser, so in the worst case scenario, Britney needs to stay far away.

I know her acting like a complete du***** is due to the sheer isolation, and abuse she's suffered, and the alienation of her kids. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

She HAS TO LOOK OUT FOR HERSELF. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

• Like 1

I literally have no words. How the **** did Britney even get involved with those people? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I hope fans won’t try to give him a pass now, just because the wife seems like a mess. It’s possible he messed her up too, plus his track record says enough. The guy is bad news, end of story. Britney should date WEALTHY and normal people, not aspiring celebrities or married losers… but only after spending some time alone and healing. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nikki is Paul’s wife :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Thanks for clarifying. I'm not keeping up with this. There are too many threads and everyday is something new.

Wait, wife?

Edit: Ugh. I just read the whole thing. Don't bother replying. The less I know, the better.

Stream Perfect Lover.

Edited by Nein
  • Love 1
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

I want to give her **** for “always thought she was ugly filters or not”… but hey she did allegedly get dumped for her, so I guess it’s natural she’d be pressed. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I also assume from these allegations that Paul IS currently keeping the kids at Britney’s place. What the actual ****. 

Lol I bet she looks like a dirty 2 cent bent coin so I wouldn't worry about her claiming Britney is ugly. That's actually comical  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Lol I bet she looks like a dirty 2 cent bent coin so I wouldn't worry about her claiming Britney is ugly. That's actually comical  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Well, in her defense not many would admit that the alleged mistress is pretty lol. She probably hates her guts. 

She does sound super deranged and dangerous though. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well, in her defense not many would admit that the alleged mistress is pretty lol. She probably hates her guts. 

She does sound super deranged and dangerous though. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Agreed. It's all just messy and unnecessary. Why is she associating herself with these literal peasants :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'm sorry but it has to be said. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Agreed. It's all just messy and unnecessary. Why is she assotating herself with these literal peasants :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'm sorry but it has to be said. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: 

It’s like a really really bad episode of Jerry Springer.

I want to say she deserved what happens next (I do not support cheaters and those that “help” them cheat) but I can’t not be somewhat concerned. 2/3 of his baby mamas are literally dead. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.