Lance Bass talks Britney coming over & meeting his kids: she has a special connection with my daughter…

12 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

That’s nice, but I wish she would deny the story about Paul and his kids because it really overshadows everything else. The fact her team hasn’t said anything about it speaks volumes, they cared enough to falsely tell Jordan she was done with Paul so why aren’t they denying it now? 

Because Britney and Paul are endgame! They’re soulmates! They’re together and living their happily ever after. It’s so beautiful and romantic. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

That’s nice, but I wish she would deny the story about Paul and his kids because it really overshadows everything else. The fact her team hasn’t said anything about it speaks volumes, they cared enough to falsely tell Jordan she was done with Paul so why aren’t they denying it now? 

Her team is crowd surf and Cade. Her team doesn’t care how she is presented on social media 

4 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Her team is crowd surf and Cade. Her team doesn’t care how she is presented on social media 

Her team cared enough to make Jordan tell us she was no longer with Paul. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Plus about a year ago, a “source” from her team (Cade) made up a story that they only “hooked up twice” and then she found out about his past and dumped him :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.