Some Tea on Circus Tour Footage and Why It Hasn’t Leaked

So I’ve been digging into this for, well years now! 

I cannot and will not post receipts for this info, if you don’t believe me that’s up to you I don’t care :)  I won’t put anyone in legal issues or even risk that. 

Firstly, I investigated the crew and who from the crew could potentially hold the footage from the screens (Jumbotrons). 
I am aware that 3 rehearsal files exist, and approximately 35 shows were recorded. IMAG is usually just live feedback and only recorded if prompted to by the video director which we have proof the shows were recorded due to the promotional footages throughout the tour and of course the leaked rehearsal clips. 

The video director was from Solotech, the company that provided pretty much all of the staging equipment for audio and video.

Solotech confirmed to me, that they hold absolutely nothing in archive and that they weren’t given anything at all, I never heard from the video director sadly I could never reach him. 

There is currently 0 information on who the camera operators were, video techs are credited and a video server operator who would have done the live camera switching for the audiences views. 

This leads me to believe that there were not physical people handling cameras and that the cameras were installed as part of the stage as at that time the stage was one of a kind and hugely complex due to the shaping, I never got this confirmed but this makes sense as to why no one is credited for camera ops, if you check FFT tour book they had camera ops credited and I first hand witnessed these people during a show in the tour. If you also check online you won’t find anyone with circus credited in their work for cameras which again is strange because Britney at that time especially was a huge name. This could be incorrect but I’ve searched high and low and found nothing whatsoever.  

A member of the video mapping crew confirmed to me anyway that camera operators won’t have footage and that basically they just run cameras for the director so it was pointless even locating people regardless. 

Another crew member told me that, and this part upset me, after every show a tour member hand delivered the footage to Robin on a drive and that no dancers were even given copies for reels. This solidified to me that the shows we really want like MSG are long gone and likely destroyed, or in Jamie’s warehouse rotting. This also makes sense to me because the rehearsals and Copenhagen are the only files I am aware are circulating with fans, rehearsals were sent externally to video editors for the Candies commercial and Copenhagen for the Yahoo exclusive footage along with the TCA commercial. 

Basically unless someone decides to leak the rehearsals or Copenhagen we will never see a pro shot of this tour. 

I know people reading this with interest will run to the tour book and look through the crew, absolutely no one has it. I believe possibly Steve Dixon and Jamie King have copies but again they won’t ever publish these or post them so I recommend not wasting your time asking them. 

I know it’s not really hot piping tea but it basically was the brick wall I hit that made me stop searching because fans are the only option with it and the fans I know with the rehearsals won’t under any circumstances sell them hence why Britneysvault hasn’t addressed these at all since leaking his clips. 

Also I won’t post publicly who the fans are with it, anyone involved with the trading world talks and it’s known who they are, the reason I’m not naming them is because they have been the sources for a lot of leaks over the years and they clearly have internal sources that I don’t want to f up, otherwise the likes of the circus rehearsals wouldn’t even be possible at all to see.

A fan here claims to have the rehearsals which include the run through and ends with the opening night in New Orleans from when Britney was allegedly crying during the circus opening, I couldn’t confirm if they lied or not because when I requested clips I was refused and they declined the sale which was frustrating. 

They also stated Kill the Lights was rehearsed with a stand in for Britney and that Britney also fell into the piece of me cage but was fine and continued, again never heard of these stories elsewhere so we’ll never know unless the footage leaks. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask me I know a good bit of knowledge about the tour not discussed here and got a bunch confirmed from people close to her at the time. 

And again if you have these please DM me to negotiate a price :) 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

when Britney was allegedly crying during the circus opening

I'm so thankful so many people recorded parts of the show and got full shows too...

Idk if any clips of other shows have been edited in or not but Britney Online posted these:

and MSG: 

Spoiler

and I think this post is even more reason why @BuyingCircusTourDMMe should get the footage :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

roxxycircus.thumb.jpeg.8792c52aec38862f9 hoping this is me one day when the show has leaked

Edited by PolySpears
  • Love 2

Wow! Thank you for looking into this and providing us with so much behind the scenes information, I really appreciate that! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Do you know any information about if Stronger, Oops, Out From Under, or Gimme More were going to be in the setlist? These songs were listed on a very early setlist that People Magazine posted in one of their issues at the time. 

IMG-6464.jpg

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

thank you for putting in so much work into this :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: do you think it will eventually leak? it’s been 15 years, i don’t understand the gatekeeping 

The Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B. outtakes were  gatekept for 20 years, so this is exactly the type of stuff that can happen… I hope this footage sees the light of day in the next 5 years at most.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Wow! Thank you for looking into this and providing us with so much behind the scenes information, I really appreciate that! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Do you know any information about if Stronger, Oops, Out From Under, or Gimme More were going to be in the setlist? These songs were listed on a very early setlist that People Magazine posted in one of their issues at the time. 

IMG-6464.jpg

:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: bollywood OIDIA instead of MATM? TEA

15 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

thank you for putting in so much work into this :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: do you think it will eventually leak? it’s been 15 years, i don’t understand the gatekeeping 

For real I don’t, I was so optimistic when FFT surfaced and BritneysVault posted those clips but the more I look into it I think he got lucky with those clips and was sent them as a one off. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

I'm so thankful so many people recorded parts of the show and got full shows too...

Idk if any clips of other shows have been edited in or not but Britney Online posted these:

and MSG: 

Reveal hidden contents

and I think this post is even more reason why @BuyingCircusTourDMMe should get the footage :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

roxxycircus.thumb.jpeg.8792c52aec38862f9 hoping this is me one day when the show has leaked

WWW.VULTURE.COM

The show ran like a machine — until Spears actually decided to sing.

BTW there's this 2009 interview which seems to be a BTS of the tour but the browser won't let me open it, so I tried embedding it here on exhale but it wouldn't load...

has anyone seen it??? if so could you tell me abt pls ???

9 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

IMG-6464.jpg

I have never seen this wow although it could have been true during early rehearsals and they shortened it so it’s possible this version was never rehearsed on the actual stage in dress rehearsals but thanks for educating me on this it seems legit since the rest is accurate 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

WWW.VULTURE.COM

The show ran like a machine — until Spears actually decided to sing.

BTW there's this 2009 interview which seems to be a BTS of the tour but the browser won't let me open it, so I tried embedding it here on exhale but it wouldn't load...

has anyone seen it??? if so could you tell me abt pls ???

This is awful and clearly a hater wrote this entire article it just bashes the entire show. 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

So I’ve been digging into this for, well years now! 

I cannot and will not post receipts for this info, if you don’t believe me that’s up to you I don’t care :)  I won’t put anyone in legal issues or even risk that. 

Firstly, I investigated the crew and who from the crew could potentially hold the footage from the screens (Jumbotrons). 
I am aware that 3 rehearsal files exist, and approximately 35 shows were recorded. IMAG is usually just live feedback and only recorded if prompted to by the video director which we have proof the shows were recorded due to the promotional footages throughout the tour and of course the leaked rehearsal clips. 

The video director was from Solotech, the company that provided pretty much all of the staging equipment for audio and video.

Solotech confirmed to me, that they hold absolutely nothing in archive and that they weren’t given anything at all, I never heard from the video director sadly I could never reach him. 

There is currently 0 information on who the camera operators were, video techs are credited and a video server operator who would have done the live camera switching for the audiences views. 

This leads me to believe that there were not physical people handling cameras and that the cameras were installed as part of the stage as at that time the stage was one of a kind and hugely complex due to the shaping, I never got this confirmed but this makes sense as to why no one is credited for camera ops, if you check FFT tour book they had camera ops credited and I first hand witnessed these people during a show in the tour. If you also check online you won’t find anyone with circus credited in their work for cameras which again is strange because Britney at that time especially was a huge name. This could be incorrect but I’ve searched high and low and found nothing whatsoever.  

A member of the video mapping crew confirmed to me anyway that camera operators won’t have footage and that basically they just run cameras for the director so it was pointless even locating people regardless. 

Another crew member told me that, and this part upset me, after every show a tour member hand delivered the footage to Robin on a drive and that no dancers were even given copies for reels. This solidified to me that the shows we really want like MSG are long gone and likely destroyed, or in Jamie’s warehouse rotting. This also makes sense to me because the rehearsals and Copenhagen are the only files I am aware are circulating with fans, rehearsals were sent externally to video editors for the Candies commercial and Copenhagen for the Yahoo exclusive footage along with the TCA commercial. 

Basically unless someone decides to leak the rehearsals or Copenhagen we will never see a pro shot of this tour. 

I know people reading this with interest will run to the tour book and look through the crew, absolutely no one has it. I believe possibly Steve Dixon and Jamie King have copies but again they won’t ever publish these or post them so I recommend not wasting your time asking them. 

I know it’s not really hot piping tea but it basically was the brick wall I hit that made me stop searching because fans are the only option with it and the fans I know with the rehearsals won’t under any circumstances sell them hence why Britneysvault hasn’t addressed these at all since leaking his clips. 

Also I won’t post publicly who the fans are with it, anyone involved with the trading world talks and it’s known who they are, the reason I’m not naming them is because they have been the sources for a lot of leaks over the years and they clearly have internal sources that I don’t want to f up, otherwise the likes of the circus rehearsals wouldn’t even be possible at all to see.

A fan here claims to have the rehearsals which include the run through and ends with the opening night in New Orleans from when Britney was allegedly crying during the circus opening, I couldn’t confirm if they lied or not because when I requested clips I was refused and they declined the sale which was frustrating. 

They also stated Kill the Lights was rehearsed with a stand in for Britney and that Britney also fell into the piece of me cage but was fine and continued, again never heard of these stories elsewhere so we’ll never know unless the footage leaks. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask me I know a good bit of knowledge about the tour not discussed here and got a bunch confirmed from people close to her at the time. 

And again if you have these please DM me to negotiate a price :) 

Nice! Thanks for research..:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

Is any soundboards or tour mixes are circulating?

28 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

For real I don’t, I was so optimistic when FFT surfaced and BritneysVault posted those clips but the more I look into it I think he got lucky with those clips and was sent them as a one off. 

do you have any info on the recordings for the BOMT tour? it’s been 25 years but a girl cab dream :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

15 minutes ago, Michel De Mal said:

Nice! Thanks for research..:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

Is any soundboards or tour mixes are circulating?

No idea about soundboards, I’ve never come across anyone with them and I’ve known quite a lot of sources over the years.  There allegedly are no tour mixes the versions Simon Ellis released were recreated by him but there was in fact a live band. 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I have never seen this wow although it could have been true during early rehearsals and they shortened it so it’s possible this version was never rehearsed on the actual stage in dress rehearsals but thanks for educating me on this it seems legit since the rest is accurate 

No worries! Yeah, fans have speculated over this setlist for years since it honestly looks legit. Also People Magazine posted it in one of their issues at the time and they are usually a pretty reputable source. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

I do hope this leaks someday. I wish fans would let go of some of these rare items that they are holding on to and just leak them. I understand they paid money for them but given that Britney isn’t active in her career currently it would be nice to get things like this to enjoy. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.