Do You Think Britney Played A Role In Paul's Divorce?

It's no secret that Britney and Paul have been spending time together for almost a year now.

Do you think Britney played a role in his wife's divorce & will Britney and Paul be more open once the divorce is final?

What's strange is Team Britney wanting Jordan to post that Britney and Paul aren't together, Jordan didn't and that's the info he's been given twice.

Breathe Heavy IG is down, and why is Team B so hell bent on hiding Britney and Paul? Is it his record or the fact that he's married?

Britney Spears drags now ex boyfriend Paul Richard Soliz, says she is  “single as ****!” on Instagram | Page 2 | Lipstick Alley

Britney Spears gets in fight with BF Paul Richard Soliz at hotel

Britney Spears' on-again, off-again boyfriend Paul Soliz's wife files for  divorce

Britney Spears sparks fears she's back with ex-boyfriend Paul Soliz as they  dine at Soho House in Malibu - after claiming she was 'single as f***k' |  Daily Mail Online

Britney Spears smiles as her felon boyfriend Paul Soliz drives her $200K  Mercedes... after she worries fans with strange display at Chateau Marmont  | Daily Mail Online

• Love 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy river red said:

I thought he was in her vag, which is in her mansion. 

8seg3h.gif

Los Angeles is just one big trailer park

He was hired as a housekeeper to 'fix things' around the house, what's interesting is team B didn't seem to properly vet him, now they want it posted in this forum that they're not together.

Paul's been around almost a year, driving her cars, staying in hotels with Britney and her even spending time with his kids.

• Love 1
Just now, BritBritSpearsLove said:

At the end of the day it was his marriage not hers. He was the one who had been in it and made the decision to get with someone else. Britney shouldn't be the one to be blame - he should

She took part though, yes it was his marriage, but Britney has a history of being with men that have girlfriends, fiancé's or wives.

At what point is Britney not to hold any part in her actions?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She took part though, yes it was his marriage, but Britney has a history of being with men that have girlfriends, fiancé's or wives.

At what point is Britney not to hold any part in her actions?

I'm not saying she should not be held accountable for her actions, but it should always be the one who was in the relationship the bigger culprit, the whole "homewrecker" term is founded in ***ism.

Just now, BritBritSpearsLove said:

I'm not saying she should not be held accountable for her actions, but it should always be the one who was in the relationship the bigger culprit, the whole "homewrecker" term is founded in ***ism.

I mean Britney was married to Sam and allegedly cheated on him with staff which allegedly led him to file for divorce, she cheated on Justin, was with Adnan who was married, Got with K Fed when he was with Shar and she was giving birth, Columbus Short, and now Paul.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean Britney was married to Sam and allegedly cheated on him with staff which allegedly led him to file for divorce, she cheated on Justin, was with Adnan who was married, Got with K Fed when he was with Shar and she was giving birth, Columbus Short, and now Paul.

Diamond Trashy nobody likes your thread is Trashy and mean

Most likely. But this is the level of men she will attract and be with - lowlife losers. 

No sane or sorted man will want to be with her. She’s too childish/immature, has no drive or career goals and doesn’t take care or her appearance or personal hygiene. You think a well-adjusted, drama free and self sufficient man would want that? 

Edited by KrisJ
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

Most likely. But this is the level of men she will attract and be with - lowlife losers. 

No sane or sorted man will want to be with her. She’s too childish/immature, has no drive or career goals and doesn’t take care or her appearance or personal hygiene. You think a well-adjusted, drama free and self sufficient man would want that? 

This is what her ex bodyguard was saying as well when he sued her for ***ual harassment, and she settled.

He mentioned she didn't shower often; I don't know if I believe that.

The videos do show her with the same hair and nails not done ect, she did explain the fireplace incident with the hair.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is what her ex bodyguard was saying as well when he sued her for ***ual harassment, and she settled.

He mentioned she didn't shower often; I don't know if I believe that.

The videos do show her with the same hair and nails not done ect, she did explain the fireplace incident with the hair.

Shut up Diamond  Trashy get a life plz

Idk. Who really cares at this point? why waste our time worrying about such things. 

I think we can all agreed he’s a flop and Brinny has awful judgement when it comes to men. 

Can we move on? People are dying Kim.

If this is keeping you up at night then you need to find more outside of pop culture.

Edited by nwonder
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, nwonder said:

Idk. Who cares at this point? why waste our time worrying about such things. 

I think we can all agreed he’s a flop and Brinny has awful judgement when it comes to men. 

Can we move on? People are dying Kim.

Can we move on? Why only move on when it comes to Britney and with everyone else, they're in the hot seat.

This is new info with his wife filing for divorce and Jordan dropping a bombshell in here the other day that Team B was trying to get him to post in the forum that Britney isn't with Paul.

Breathe Heavy on IG is gone, and Jordan said he's no longer reporting on Britney at this time.

There's something happening and shoving it under the rug team con style isn't a good thing.

If Paul and B aren't together why didn't Jordan report on it? 

31 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Can we move on? Why only move on when it comes to Britney and with everyone else, they're in the hot seat.

This is new info with his wife filing for divorce and Jordan dropping a bombshell in here the other day that Team B was trying to get him to post in the forum that Britney isn't with Paul.

Breathe Heavy on IG is gone, and Jordan said he's no longer reporting on Britney at this time.

There's something happening and shoving it under the rug team con style isn't a good thing.

If Paul and B aren't together why didn't Jordan report on it? 

Why? Well unlike everyone else Brinny is no longer an active celebrity anymore with something to sell to an audience (with the exception of her team trying to make money off her name). She’s made it clear she’s left the busines. She’s entitled to make crappy decisions privately.

It was shi t ty but they got together almost a year ago. Like why are we still obsessing? 

The divorce rumours have been peddled for the last few months with sources reporting contradicting things. Either way I don’t really care.

And If you’re referring to Bey, she has built her career on a very public  relationship with Jay and that’s why she’s getting flack now with the alleged rumours. Brinny got the same when she tried to put Kevin as a public persona with chaotic. The difference is that now she’s engaged in private relationship which she isn’t using to further her career. Whether we agree is a different story.

With the breathe heavy drama… again, I’m really not that invested. And it’s not  that surprising her team are doing shady things like that. It’s just another day in Brinny world. 

There are worse things currently happening in the world bb.

and you’re not reporting any new information with this thread, you’re trying to incite more drama. Which is why I’m asking if we can move on.

Edited by nwonder

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.