Do you think Beyonce played a role in Britney’s downfall?

Do you Beyoncé played role in Britney’s downfall  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

No, but I do think some artists seized the opportunity to gain momentum during Britney’s temporary absence, bc they wouldn’t have stood a chance against her, lets be truly honest.

And Beyonce certainly isn't one of them considering her debut was a blockbuster released at the same time Britney was still on top with Toxic. 

Also, I don't know why the OP mentions Vegas, Britney stopped being a competition way before going to Vegas. 

Edited by alexbickle
  • Love 1

Come on now. Beyoncé didn’t force Britney to marry Jason Alexander and Kevin Federline. Britney is responsible for her downfall. Just look at the present, Britney has been “free” for a couple of years and not much has changed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

Come on now. Beyoncé didn’t force Britney to marry Jason Alexander and Kevin Federline. Britney is responsible for her downfall. Just look at the present, Britney has been “free” for a couple of years and not much has changed. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

They always want to look for everyone under the sun and moon to blame, and make it like Britney hasn't done anything.

4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

No that's crazy... but she 100% benefitted from her absence and artistic captivity. A Lot of pop stars have :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Not really babe, Beyonce out sold Britney since ITZ.

Since "Crazy In Love".

Britney - 13,395,000
Dangerously In Love - 17,350,000

In The Zone - 13,082,000
B'Day - 14,873,000

Blackout - 5,215,000
I Am Sasha Fierce - 20,222,000

Circus - 7,823,000
4 - 9,278,000

Femme Fatale - 4,755,000
Beyoncé - 9,016,000

Britney Jean - 1,524,000
Lemonade - 5,403,000

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not really babe, Beyonce out sold Britney since ITZ.

Since "Crazy In Love".

Britney - 13,395,000
Dangerously In Love - 17,350,000

In The Zone - 13,082,000
B'Day - 14,873,000

Blackout - 5,215,000
I Am Sasha Fierce - 20,222,000

Circus - 7,823,000
4 - 9,278,000

Femme Fatale - 4,755,000
Beyoncé - 9,016,000

Britney Jean - 1,524,000
Lemonade - 5,403,000

My point proven! Also I love how you selectly miss out Britney's best selling albums :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: You compare Beyonce's debut album to Britney's third album?! Now I know you ain't dumb... :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

I don’t know about Brit but she/ Matthew Knowles *allegedly sabotaged Amerie, Keri Hilson, Christina Millian, 90’s singer Des’ree (she attempted to steal her song ‘kissing you’) etc. and countless others. 

There’s also many sinister conspiracies about *alleged things she/ Matthew have done but we won’t get into that 

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

My point proven! Also I love how you selectly miss out Britney's best selling albums :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: You compare Beyonce's debut album to Britney's third album?! Now I know you ain't dumb... :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

You said people benefited in Britney's absence, Bey's went toe to toe with Britney's albums forever babe and has outsold her.

We know Britney's first two albums went Diamond and were BIG, however once her 3rd hit her numbers started to free fall.

In that time Bey went solo during Britney's ITZ era and outsold her ever since, Bey racked up more #1's and more touring money.

Britney's decline started with her 3rd album. 

50 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You said people benefited in Britney's absence, Bey's went toe to toe with Britney's albums forever babe and has outsold her.

We know Britney's first two albums went Diamond and were BIG, however once her 3rd hit her numbers started to free fall.

In that time Bey went solo during Britney's ITZ era and outsold her ever since, Bey racked up more #1's and more touring money.

Britney's decline started with her 3rd album. 

Bro you have no rizz

Jesus Christ.

Cannot wait until this site curls up & dies.

TF has Beyoncé got to do with this downfall that Britney hasn’t actually endured. She’s the most spoken about pop star on the planet, still. She is getting coin from a ghostwritten book, more streams than any artist that actually promotes. Britney is doing fine.

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, femmef4toole said:

Jesus Christ.

Cannot wait until this site curls up & dies.

TF has Beyoncé got to do with this downfall that Britney hasn’t actually endured. She’s the most spoken about pop star on the planet, still. She is getting coin from a ghostwritten book, more streams than any artist that actually promotes. Britney is doing fine.

Hi femmef4toole! Why do I feel like you post, then dip from this forum for weeks at a time?

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

You’re an awesome user in the community, & a top-tier Britney fan. I hope you’re doing well, take care!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.