BJ strikes again. They allegedly stole Britney's money, with timeline and names.

Here we go again:

1. January 2004 - Britney gets married to Jason and her parents make them annul the marriage

2. They had a talk in bed and Brit said she already felt taken advantage by everyone making money out of her. Jason believed Britney's number was changed and couldn't reach out to her after that

4. She was put in a different room than him for the annulment and her team realized she could rebelled - she got out of that room a different person according to Jason 

6. Late July 2004, Brit snapped. Contacts a consulting firm and opens up a SJB trust

7. JL start filming Zoey 101

8. Brian made exec producer of Zoey 101

9. Hollywood piranhas start exploring the idea of JL and Brian's fear of irrelevance

10. December 30, 2004, Brit shows up in the radio station to promote Mona Lisa - we all know this drama between Jive and Brit

11. Brit quotes she had something going on - a show. Chaotic is released + EP

12. July 26, 2004, 6 months after her marriage to Jason is annulled. SJB trust created and all of her assets are transferred to it - literally everything 

13. She made herself the sole beneficiary and trustee of the trust - to protect her assets from possibly being taken away from her. Only her could change and administer the trust. Named 3 people in case she's unable to manage it, they could step the role and take over it. These people were her brother Brian, Ivan Taback (lawyer who helped her set up the trust) and Stacy Smith? (who declined to be a trustee) 

14. Brit included a provision in her trust, if she was deemed to be mentally or physically incapable, they would need two separate doctors currently practicing medicine to put in writing she was incapable of handling her assets. This was her way of avoiding being manipulated and getting her assets taken over

15. Basically all her money was transferred to this trust

16. January 2007 - first psych hold

18. 2008 - involuntary hold for two weeks

19. BJ lists all her rights being taken away from her

18. Team con files c ship. February 2008 starts the temporary c ship

19. JS conservator of the person and Andrew Wallet conservator of her estate - Brit barely knew him

20. Brit deemed by judge to be legally unable to serve as her trustee on the SJB trust. Judge literally ignored Britney's request for the two doctors evaluation. Nobody checked for 12 years

21. Sam Ingham becomes her lawyer. Ivan Taback and Brian becomes co trustee of SJB trust

22. March 2008, team con puts her to work. Records Circus

23. July 2008, 5 months after c ship, JS and Andrew decided they should own Britney's assets as in tours and properties - no documentation from doctors, again

24. Lynne became trustee of some random trust by default?

25. January 2009, c ship becomes permanent

26. September 2010, Lou Taylor becomes business manager. Brian resigns as trustee, leaving Ivan as sole trustee - he files papers to change the permission of power, he wants to delegates trustee authority. Limit his own power and add more people on it to "oversee performances." Wanted to unify the assets of the SJB to the cship trust (literally what Britney was avoiding to happen that whole time)

27. Cship trust didn't have any of Brit's intellectual properties. Ivan wanted both cship team and himself to invest on the trusts

28. They found a loophole - manage both pots of money under different accounts but managed by the same people, slapping different account numbers on it

29. UBS takes charge of Brit's investments of the SBJ

30. Meryll Lunch takes charge of cship investments

31. Paperwork doesn't make it seem trusts are being managing separately

32. Court granted his petition

33. February 2011 - Ivan wants more change on the strategy of the trust. He wants UBS to stop managing SBJ trust, and go to Morgan Stanley instead. They knew each other for years

34. July 2013, Ivan submits another order of change, with how the funds are invested and not who

35. Ivan quits in 2017

36. JS and Andrew file petition to basically become Britney - make full scale of the trust not just the strategy or to who is to be invested

37. JS have a power play. Wants to change absolutely everything in the trusts. Going, again, against everything Brit wrote on her trust

38. Judge grants changes: JL becomes trustee - if Britney dies they couldn't get money withdrawal but could get fees paid without court approval (still happening???)

39. SJB 2004 insurance trust - Jamie tried to make changes to this trust as well but failed, leaving to Stonebrigde Wealth Management to be the investment advisor - created by Lou Taylor

40. No oversight over Lou Taylor after this - from 2004 till today???

41. Everyone had financial incentives to put Brit in conservatorship

42. 2020 JL was trying to give SJB trust to Lou Taylor to manage, withdrawal the request after BJ video was made

43. No further changes was made after this. Her SJB money and cship is still under Morgan Stanley (apparently)

44. She found 3 additional trusts

Edited by Nein
Cliffs
51 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Well, now Britney has volunteered herself to pay for Paul Soliz’s divorce, spousal support, and 10 kids. 

I'm still not sure Britney is the trustee of her money now. What I got from the video is that everything she has is still under Morgan Stanley, Jamie Lynn and Lou Taylor

42 minutes ago, Agyness said:

thank u for posting, who is this girl? she seems well informed. It's so depressing to see all this mess, it's sad to see how she was robbed of the fruits of her work, it disgusts me. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

She used to be a legal assistant and created this youtube channel to deep dive into legal cases, etc

Edited by Nein
  • Like 1

It worries me Britney doesn't have full control of her money but it also worries me if she does have full control of her money. I don't know what happened after the divorce, but something happens. Britney seems to be making erratic decisions that might not be the best ones... Like inviting Paul and his dozen kids move in with her. It makes me scared he's going to take advantage of her, whether directly or indirectly (most likely). I hope she legally forbids him to access her money... This whole situation is scary. 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It worries me Britney doesn't have full control of her money but it also worries me if she does have full control of her money. I don't know what happened after the divorce, but something happens. Britney seems to be making erratic decisions that might not be the best ones... Like inviting Paul and his dozen kids move in with her. It makes me scared he's going to take advantage of her, whether directly or indirectly (most likely). I hope she legally forbids him to access her money... This whole situation is scary. 

If Paul is in this for money, he would only have access through the trustees - which appears to be Jamie Lynn, Lou Taylor and the firm Morgan Stanley (under three other people managing it). That if nothing changed after the cship ended.

Honestly, only time will tell from now on.

Edited by Nein

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.