🙏a little love, a little hope🙏

Hello....wow wow wow....I'm still here, even if I no longer agree with the majority of what I see or read here... I had a horrible day but god helped me today, regardless (religion or not, I respect all beliefs) but I believe in something bigger than us, and after crying in this dark medical office, when I came out, I saw the sun, and I listened to Britney, and I burst into tears again but the hope, the joy that she had brought me when I was younger was there, a second chance...a pure happiness to tell myself that I could still dance and sing for years with what she gave us, please stop the meanness, I too would like a comeback, and I hope the man she shares her life with is honest, but we are  not in her house, we don't know, but it's certain that if something were to appear, we (the real fans) will be the first to defend our Britney! I wish her all the happiness and I hope to see some positivity here...and for those who believe in numerology, we share the same life path number, I will try to add that later, but the year she's 42 ( till decembre) will be complicated in terms of love so there you go, it means everything and nothing but full of happiness and stop saying that she's a man thief, in relationships both men and women can lie, stop burning her at the stake okay? kisses

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What i meant by life path/number/numérologie also sorry for this freaking traduction, i''l do m'y best.''6, 15, 24, 33, 42, 51, 60, 69, 78, 87, 96 years… These are years to make important choices, to engage socially by taking responsibility. Moments of romantic encounters depending on the age concerned./''

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ă—
Ă—