Why do you guys care so much about who Britney dates ???

She is very grown up and can choose who she goes out with or not !!! That’s not up to you guys and honestly none of your business ... Just respect that she dates whoever she wants, wherever she wants and whenever she wants !!! That’s it so let’s skip skip skip 🤫🤫🤫 Psssss what’s your favorite pizza ??? I love pepperoni 🍕🍕🍕

• Love 1

There's a high probability she becomes a Grandmother within the next few years. I wouldn't blame Preston or Jayden if they keep any kids they have well away if this is who she chooses to associate with. They would have every right to.

That's if she even thinks about them, she's too busy playing stepmother to Paul's gremlins.

Edited by C.M
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, 7 said:

She is very grown up and can choose who she goes out with or not !!! That’s not up to you guys and honestly none of your business ... Just respect that she dates whoever she wants, wherever she wants and whenever she wants !!! That’s it so let’s skip skip skip 🤫🤫🤫 Psssss what’s your favorite pizza ??? I love pepperoni 🍕🍕🍕

Britney... 

Grow Up Movie GIF by filmeditor

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, C.M said:

There's a high probability she becomes a Grandmother within the next few years. I wouldn't blame Preston or Jayden if they keep any kids they have well away if this is who she chooses to associate with. They would have every right to.

That's if she even thinks about them, she's too busy playing stepmother to Paul's gremlins.

Kevin’s wife is a criminal and Kevin associates with 🌽stars and does w**d, what makes him better?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

Federline sold her to human trafficking tho. Lets not act like his only crime is w**d. He committed a federal crime. 

I agree im no fan of kfed or his wife. It's just that person has an obsession with w**d like its a major crime while whatabouting  Paul's massive red flags.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.