EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

1 hour ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Let’s be clear why they are together:

Britney’s Hyper***uality is a presumed mental disorder that causes unwanted or excessive ***ual arousal, causing people to engage in or think about ***ual activity to a point of distress or impairment

Hyper***uality may be a primary condition, or the symptom of other medical conditions or disorders such as Klüver–Bucy syndrome, bipolar disorder

Stop armchair diagnosing someone you don’t even know personally.

• Love 2
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Can y'all hold Britney (a 40 year-old woman) responsible for ANY choices she makes?!

Yeah it is definitely her choice to keep him and let him use her. But I just want to know how this guy ended up in her life. It is highly unlikely it was a natural encounter. That is what i said. What r u bit.ching about? 

6 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Yeah it is definitely her choice to keep him and let him use her. But I just want to know how this guy ended up in her life. It is highly unlikely it was a natural encounter. That is what i said. What r u bit.ching about? 

She isn’t a prisoner. She travels often and we’ve seen her out and about. She’s not isolated from meeting people. No one is going to investigate someone she chooses to be in her life. That’s the freedom she now has, as she should. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
26 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Britney has chased away every decent person in her life. She only keeps people around who say yes to her.

She’s making an effort to heal, she made a post about equire therapy and the thread only got 5 comments, you guys only care about negative stuff and it’s sad

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Isla said:

Stop armchair diagnosing someone you don’t even know personally.

How do you think people comment about things? A political commentator can not comment on the situation of Israel because they don’t know Netanyahu personally? 
Like get real 

For example if a person has a DOCUMENTED history of starting/IGNITING 5 fires yes this is an issue. It clicking for u?????? How the world works ?? I don’t need to know the person personally. Yes if every relationship a person has is horrible horrible horrible yeah there is a pattern there that can be analyzed!!! Get it like do u get it

1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She isn’t a prisoner. She travels often and we’ve seen her out and about. She’s not isolated from meeting people. No one is going to investigate someone she chooses to be in her life. 

Maybe she isn't a prisoner, but travels often and seeing her out and about... prove nothing.

She was just like that with multiple vacations during the c-ship years, and she used to hang out even more than nowadays.

Britney or any big celebrity will not hire staff, that's their team job. Her lawyer and Cade were allegedly the responsible for hiring people.

I don't think they forced her to be with this guy, but a man like him near a overprotected person that even celebrities mention how hard it is to reach... not normal.

• Like 2
Just now, LoveYourselfMas said:

How do you think people comment about things? A political commentator can not comment on the situation of Israel because they don’t know Netanyahu personally? 
Like get real 

For example if a person has a DOCUMENTED history of starting/IGNITING 5 fires yes this is an issue. It clicking for u?????? How the world works ?? I don’t need to know the person personally. Yes if every relationship a person has is horrible horrible horrible yeah there is a pattern there that can be analyzed!!! Get it like do u get it

Stop being a Armchair doctor you need your Armchair doctor license revoked from you

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Maybe she isn't a prisoner, but travels often and seeing her out and about... prove nothing.

She was just like that with multiple vacations during the c-ship years, and she used to hang out even more than nowadays.

Britney or any big celebrity will not hire staff, that's their team job. Her lawyer and Cade were allegedly the responsible for hiring people.

I don't think they forced her to be with this guy, but a man like him near a overprotected person that even celebrities mention how hard it is to reach... not normal.

**** up

9 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She isn’t a prisoner. She travels often and we’ve seen her out and about. She’s not isolated from meeting people. No one is going to investigate someone she chooses to be in her life. That’s the freedom she now has, as she should. 

Well thats not what his wife said. And she has been pretty accurate about everything. She said he was hired by someone for a dirty job. 

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Please ask that mod to post proof they’ve been spammed in their inbox from me.

You really need to stop these lies and spamming these threads with lies.

This person you’re defending hasn’t backed any of your frivolous claims.

We can all wait and I’d love to see receipts of me spamming a mod.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

I think we were right about this John person. Someone's bored, trying to be messy again and thinks we're oblivious. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Like get real 

Yes but are you a qualified doctor or psychologist that can actually make this decision? 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.