Why Do You Think There Was No Circus Tour DVD?

It's so sad we never got a DVD. Luckily we have these:

and many more, including this great edit:

In the last one there's recording of the Vegas show used, which AGAIN hints at the fact it was filmed. I wonder why it was never released. This is why @BuyingCircusTourDMMe should get the full professional recording so that things can be good.

Call this a Circus Tour appreciation thread too if you'd like, she really slayed this. Her most visually extravagant tour.

WWW.DIGITALSPY.COM

Click in for first night pictures from Britney's 'Circus' world tour.

• Love 2

I mean was not a great tour yes it made a lot of money like her father and Con wanted. The show was supposed to be like 30 shows and they promised her , her boys. WEll we see how that turned out. Many dates they had to literally  FORCE  her one stage. She was not happy and did not enjoy this tour. So NO I do not and will not simp watching her being trafficked im good.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Yasux34 said:

I mean was not a great tour yes it made a lot of money like her father and Con wanted. The show was supposed to be like 30 shows and they promised her , her boys. WEll we see how that turned out. Many dates they had to literally  FORCE  her one stage. She was not happy and did not enjoy this tour. So NO I do not and will not simp watching her being trafficked im good.

Lol you just described femme fatale tour and unfortunately we have a dvd for that messy tour. Circus was a great show and she had energy and fun (especially on European and 2nd USA leg) the last time that she moved her body like BRITNEY SPEARS! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.