Will Britney Be Arrested For Her Connections To Diddy?

If anything happened w Britney at his party it is the same sad story as it is with justin bieber. She is not one of those freaks. And the song she did w him was during her human trafficking so im not surprised. It's not like she had a choice to not do it. Like when she chose to not do domination they sent her right to the facility. 

Some people on this forum are freaking lunatics accusing her of everything under the moon and thats after what she has been through. 

The sam asghari fan definitely is full of hate and has some psychiatrical issues. 

Diamondcircus needs his meds. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Minding your own business? There’s your first lie.

The accusations you’re making are very slanderous 

The accusations being made by Beyoncé fans on her social media are very slanderous and are being picked up and reported on by media. Nobody is referencing and sourcing exhale fan forum regarding these stories sweetie. Take it up with your fellow fans who are dragging Beyonce to the pitts. 

• Like 2
Just now, humstarr said:

If anything happened w Britney at his party it is the same sad story as it is with justin bieber. She is not one of those freaks. And the song she did w him was during her human trafficking so im not surprised. It's not like she had a choice to not do it. Like when she chose to not do domination they sent her right to the facility. 

Some people on this forum are freaking lunatics accusing her of everything under the moon and thats after what she has been through. 

The sam asghari fan definitely is full of hate and has some psychiatrical issues. 

Diamondcircus needs his meds. 

I’m a lunatic for saying it’s silly to accuse anyone including Britney of wrong doing for doing a song with him or being in a photo with him yet others are calling others pesos and posting all kinds of slandering accusations. 

Try the same logic with Bey, why accuse her as a pe** with NO PROOF?

She was hardly “partying with him on many occasions”

The first time was from Guy Oseary’s birthday party in 2002. She was photographed smiling at Diddy as she walked past him

The second & third times were both from September 2007: Pure Nightclub and The Hard Rock Hotel. Again, she was just photographed posing with him

All these are events in LA, where she likely bumped into several celebs. I don’t even think these were his own parties  

Edited by Tear the floor up up
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

The accusations being made by Beyoncé fans on her social media are very slanderous and are being picked up and reported on by media. Nobody is referencing and sourcing exhale fan forum regarding these stories sweetie. Take it up with your fellow fans who are dragging Beyonce to the pitts. 

There’s nothing to take up! You really need to stop posting as if you have evidence to back up your claims!

Maybe you should be hauled into jail since you seem to have so much info and seem to be privy to everything you can be questioned by the jury.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

There’s nothing to take up! You really need to stop posting as if you have evidence to back up your claims!

Maybe you should be hauled into jail since you seem to have so much info and seem to be privy to everything you can be questioned by the jury.

Cope harder. Just seethe knowing out of Britney (who you hate) and Beyonce, one of them is the one who’s name is in the media spotlight for her associations with Diddy while the other is on her 10000th vacation sipping on a mocktail.

Nothing any of us say or do here will change that. I guess we’ll have to wait and see if anything is even true. 

• Like 3
Just now, KrisJ said:

Cope harder. Just seethe knowing out of Britney (who you hate) and Beyonce, one of them is the one who’s name is in the media spotlight for her associations with Diddy while the other is on her 10000th vacation sipping on a mocktail.

Nothing any of us say or do here will change that. I guess we’ll have to wait and see if anything is even true. 

Funny how you change your tune.

” I guess we’ll have to wait to see if anything is true”.

DUH

So stop accusing Bey of being a pedi when you don’t know anything!

Brit can fly around with a cocktail, spin, rant and be with convict Paul retired!

That won’t change Bey!

49 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

You’re the one posting pics of Britney from 17 years ago making insinuations - the media and articles are ALL focused on Jay and Bey, not Britney. But of course anything to drag Britney into a mess that Bey and Jay are involved in.

Jay/Bey and Diddy definitely have a closer relationship that Britney ever did. They know the tea and are being exposed very soon :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

• Love 1

Seems as though reading isn't many people's strong suit in the forum, if they had read the OP.

I clearly said Bey is being accused of being a pe**, and Legend X being accused just for doing a song with diddy.

As silly as that sounds, I asked will Britney be arrested for doing a song and going to his parties.

Reading is fundamental people.

The same way Britney shouldn't be accused of being at parties and working with him, Bey shouldn't as well.

Unless you have any evidence, Bey did anything it's all slanderous lies at this point.

26 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m a lunatic for saying it’s silly to accuse anyone including Britney of wrong doing for doing a song with him or being in a photo with him yet others are calling others pesos and posting all kinds of slandering accusations. 

Try the same logic with Bey, why accuse her as a pe** with NO PROOF?

Im not accusing her of pe**. But it is a known fact her and jay z are very old and good diddy's friends.

Britney just took some pics like most of celebrities have taken pics w him. Like I said that remix song was forced on her. She was controlled it wasnt when she was free. That's a totally different case from bey and jay. 

So... Totally different logic 

• Like 1
Just now, humstarr said:

Im not accusing her of pe**. But it is a known fact her and jay z are very old and good diddy's friends.

Britney just took some pics like most of celebrities have taken pics w him. Like I said that remix song was forced on her. She was controlled it wasnt when she was free. That's a totally different case from bey and jay. 

So... Totally different logic 

Again, being a friend doesn't equate to users in her accusing Bey of being a pe**, nor does it make Bey guilty of anything.

The logic is the same, Christina got accused of doing "Tell Me"With Diddy, Bey is being accused for going to parties.

It's all the same logic, how can Bey be accused of so many things and yet no one is showing evidence or proof.

The joke going around is anyone that ever took a pic with Diddy, or been to a party is guilty of something.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

That’s the same with Bey babe 

Ok sure. My response was to the original post. I was saying in general there’s a difference between being at the same party as him and being actually involved. I wasn’t accusing Beyoncé of anything.

28 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Again, being a friend doesn't equate to users in her accusing Bey of being a pe**, nor does it make Bey guilty of anything.

The logic is the same, Christina got accused of doing "Tell Me"With Diddy, Bey is being accused for going to parties.

It's all the same logic, how can Bey be accused of so many things and yet no one is showing evidence or proof.

The joke going around is anyone that ever took a pic with Diddy, or been to a party is guilty of something.

Doing a song or being at the same party is not a proof. Being long time good friends w him is an indication they have known all along and most likely participated. That isnt far fetched. There have been trafficking rumors about jay and bey for years. When there's smoke, there's fire. And it just a coincidence that they r friends with diddy....sure....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.