Should Britney do more movies ???

I think Britney no longer has the desire to return to the stage ... You know years of being forced to dance to the same moves with the same boring remixes must have been tiring !!! But Crossroads was cool although I think maybe cameras are intimidating for her ... 📹📹📹 She’s not Angelina Jolie but she could have some fun ... What do you think ??? Maybe she should try out Marilyn Monroe 💎💎💎 or just keep having fun on Instagram ... At least there she chooses her own songs and moves !!!

Crossroads was cool because Britney was young, full of vitality, carefree, not traumatized, and could embody a character since she was a good actress. But given the living legend she's become in music and the traumas she's endured, she would need therapy to heal before even considering taking on a successful role. It's extremely difficult for a legend like her to break free from the persona she represents to people. Being in front of the camera for a music video and for a movie scene are two completely different things. Only music can help Britney overcome her fears, and in my opinion, that's the great power of music. But in front of film professionals who scrutinize you to deliver lines with dramatic effect, it's way too complicated. Madonna, for ex failed despite a lot of effort, and Mariah too, although she redeemed herself with Precious. Mylene Farmer in France also. Taking on a role requires a lot of work and the ability to detach from the image people have of you, while not being affected by the tabloid press, or people in general. Scarlett Johansson, for example, mentioned that she deactivated Instagram because she couldn’t handle even a single negative comment about her. I can understand that. I also think it's important to focus on what we excel at. Britney excels in music, and I can't see her doing something greater than that.   :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 2

Yes. But only if it's in a leading role that respects her and her abilities as an artist, and not just a small, silly cameo. She was great in Crossroads as a teenager and she showed great maturity for her age - so I can only imagine what she could pull off now as a woman in her 40s. Regardless of everything that has happened I think her talent is innate and strong, I always thought it was a waste not to see her keep expanding and evolving in that path through the years in a more serious way. I honestly think the pop scene is tired for a lot of people anyway, and that as a medium it constrains Britney's talents and molded her into a niche that made her stagnate artistically. So I would love a full-length feature with Britney in a leading role where I get to see Britney exploring the role of a more complex character and giving people a long visual experience that allows them to appreciate her in a new, fun way, and keep it fresh for her as well.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.