Britney shares a video with a sparkling red dress to the sound of Miley Cyrus's "Adore You" on IG

Off topic (even if there's nothing particular to comment on anyway) but I noticed that Britney listens to a lot of music. I'm not sure if she listens to a specific random playlist, but often I've never heard the songs before. A few years ago, she posted on insta a little video in the garden with the song Mazzy Star's - Fade Into You, which I didn't know at all (I'm ashamed). Now they're one of my favorite bands, and also Cigarettes After s**, one of my favorite band too, said they were directly inspired by Mazzy Star. I love it when things coincide like that. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Agyness said:

Off topic (even if there's nothing particular to comment on anyway) but I noticed that Britney listens to a lot of music. I'm not sure if she listens to a specific random playlist, but often I've never heard the songs before. A few years ago, she posted on insta a little video in the garden with the song Mazzy Star's - Fade Into You, which I didn't know at all (I'm ashamed). Now they're one of my favorite bands, and also Cigarettes After s**, one of my favorite band too, said they were directly inspired by Mazzy Star. I love it when things coincide like that. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

I imagine she lets the music flow and so spotify or other platform (algorhythms) will play the songs that are similar to the ones she already listens to. I do that and I discover new music that way as well. She has always said she's into 80s music (and she's a 80s baby herself). Cigarrettes After S-e-x is a vibe, I love it too.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Fita said:

I imagine she lets the music flow and so spotify or other platform (algorhythms) will play the songs that are similar to the ones she already listens to. I do that and I discover new music that way as well. She has always said she's into 80s music (and she's a 80s baby herself). Cigarrettes After S-e-x is a vibe, I love it too.

Yes, I think so too because it takes time to search for songs in albums. I’ve spent my life searching for gems. The YouTube algorithm for example is really good for me. It always suggests things that match my taste, whether it’s jazz, pop, house, rap, or anything else. I love algorithms, they help me a lot in my life :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Her choice of music is very important to her IG work 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.