Would you like a โ€œ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐Ÿฎโ€?

• Exhale+
48 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

If so, which unreleased track would you like to have on the album?

And if not, why?

spacer.png

Also, hope yโ€™all like the cover!

Inspired by the topic of @PolySpearsย ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

as a cover it can be good
in the text I would change some sentences in POP and rock music, experimenting with new ideas leads to great results :)

POP , DANCE , TECHNOย Experimenting with new melodies

I would love an edgy record with dark beats similar to Blackout, but I would hate it to be called โ€œBlackout 2โ€. Britney needs to come up with an album that stands on its own & is something groundbreaking and different.

IMO naming an album โ€œ2โ€ of anything is a cheap marketing tool to entice fans of the original but it also sets up the album to be compared from the get-go, and if the songs arenโ€™t as good then it wonโ€™t get a fair chance & will be picked apart unfairly.

Look at โ€œPink Friday 2โ€, Nicki hyped it up and it is not even a quarter as good as the original Pink Friday was.ย 

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

Today I'll reveal a secret to you: when you write a poem dedicated to music, to the PRINCIPLE and to an event in people's lives, an emotion, and you write what your mind thinks at that moment, the rest of the lyrics are good and with a PERFECT melody.

POP , DANCE , TECHNOย Experimenting with new melodies

13 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I would love an edgy record with dark beats similar to Blackout, but I would hate it to be called โ€œBlackout 2โ€. Britney needs to come up with an album that stands on its own & is something groundbreaking and different.

IMO naming an album โ€œ2โ€ of anything is a cheap marketing tool to entice fans of the original but it also sets up the album to be compared from the get-go, and if the songs arenโ€™t as good then it wonโ€™t get a fair chance & will be picked apart unfairly.

Look at โ€œPink Friday 2โ€, Nicki hyped it up and it is not even a quarter as good as the original Pink Friday was.ย 

I agreeย :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—