Why didn’t Britney celebrate BOMT25 like Xtina did for her debut?

21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not you trying to drag Beyonce and Legend X over their artistry.

Britney has shown the least artistry out of them, even going as far as having Myah Jean sing for her.

One thing you're right about is being an artist is a lot more than singing live, while Britney mimes most the time.

Both Bey and Legend X have done so much for charities, their humanitarian efforts, they stand up for causes, while Britney claimed she wanted to be an advocate and did nothing. 

Makes a change for someone other than you to drag someone for no reason, doesn't it.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney's IG say's otherwise babe, it's very thirsty for attention.

Britney wears devil costume: Eat lots of chocolate and stay hydrated,  classy, and healthy this Valentine's Day - Page 4 - Britney Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

I really don’t think that’s why she does it lol. She’s accomplished just about everything someone in entertainment can. She’s literally just having fun and speaking her mind now that she can😇

• Like 2
Just now, Britney Xposed said:

I really don’t think that’s why she does it lol. She’s accomplished just about everything someone in entertainment can. She’s literally just having fun and speaking her mind now that she can😇

Her sons called her out for attention seeking on IG, so have fans. Britney claims she wants to be left alone then stokes the headlines with dancing dangerously with knives.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Drag for no reason? Who was dragged? I stated the truth, Britney said she wanted to be an advocate and did nothing after.

big brother drinking GIF by globaltv

You don't have to stand on a podium surrounded by flashing cameras to help people. You have no idea what Britney has done outside of her instagram and what your favourite news outlet TMZ tells you.

Of course everyone knows what Beyonka and Xtina have done for charity. Their lives depend on people knowing what they do for good to cover up all the nasty **** they do with bullying people and hanging out with paedophiles.

1 minute ago, SlideAway said:

You don't have to stand on a podium surrounded by flashing cameras to help people. You have no idea what Britney has done outside of her instagram and what your favourite news outlet TMZ tells you.

Of course everyone knows what Beyonka and Xtina have done for charity. Their lives depend on people knowing what they do for good to cover up all the nasty **** they do with bullying people and hanging out with paedophiles.

TMZ isn't my favorite news outlet it was Scam's boo, after all he was the one physically in her life and married to her yet was in bed with her abusers aka TMZ popping up talking to them over and over again.

They hurt his wife, yet he still gave them exclusives.

Britney is in her 40's bullying Selena Gomez girl, on top of that Beyonce and X Tina's lives don't depend on anything in regard to covering things up.

Britney is the one living in secrecy with a convict felon housekeeper.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

TMZ isn't my favorite news outlet it was Scam's boo, after all he was the one physically in her life and married to her yet was in bed with her abusers aka TMZ popping up talking to them over and over again.

They hurt his wife, yet he still gave them exclusives.

Britney is in her 40's bullying Selena Gomez girl, on top of that Beyonce and X Tina's lives don't depend on anything in regard to covering things up.

Britney is the one living in secrecy with a convict felon housekeeper.

Secrecy? Lol. *****. She has a life that you know nothing about. So do I. So do you. It's called being a person.

They found 784 ***** in diddys house. You telling me Bey and Jay never saw any of that while they were there?

Your fave is besties with a s3xual predator, and you're coming for Britney for literally anything you can.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Secrecy? Lol. *****. She has a life that you know nothing about. So do I. So do you. It's called being a person.

They found 784 ***** in diddys house. You telling me Bey and Jay never saw any of that while they were there?

Your fave is besties with a s3xual predator, and you're coming for Britney for literally anything you can.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Jay Z has been convicted? What happened to innocent until proven guilty or does that theory only work for Britney? :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Baby oil in Diddy's home has nothing to do with what we're discussing which is Britney shacked up with another married man felon convict of 10, while the fanbase is pressed her Rival is out looking beautiful and has her voice. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Jay Z has been convicted? What happened to innocent until proven guilty or does that theory only work for Britney? :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Baby oil in Diddy's home has nothing to do with what we're discussing which is Britney shacked up with another married man felon convict of 10, while the fanbase is pressed her Rival is out looking beautiful and has her voice. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

There is no smoke without fire, sweaty!

Bey and Jay were at those parties!

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Spoiler

:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: partying with s3xual predator >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dating married convict.

15 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

There is no smoke without fire, sweaty!

Bey and Jay were at those parties!

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Hide contents

:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: partying with s3xual predator >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dating married convict.

Britney was with Diddy at parties as well is she guilty? An accomplice? 

Plus, Britney settled her own ***ual harassment lawsuit filed against her.:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 1

I don’t think Britney might care to do any of that, as much as we’d want her to —or she just doesn’t have the tools to develop those ideas for her fans. In fact, we could’ve had many album re-issues by now, but it hasn’t ever happened, with the exception of Glory —& she doesn't have to perform, or do a photoshoot either. There are plenty of outtakes they could use. Plus, I don’t even think she has a proper team to make that happen —& with songs like “Manjobi,” it makes her re-issues seem very far-fetched, sadly.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.