Kesha will release new album next year under independent label Kesha Records

• Content Curators

Kesha is slated to release a new album in 2025 under Kesha Records, which will be distributed globally in partnership with ADA , which denotes her first distribution deal and the first time she’s had ownership and creative control over her music. ADA will work hand in hand with Crush Music to oversee all marketing and promotion for her new music.

“I am proud to announce this partnership for the distribution of my music through Kesha Records,” said Kesha in a statement. “My name has become synonymous with transparency, integrity, and safety, and I want to ensure that these values are upheld for myself and any future artists signed to my label. Music has the power to connect the world, and I aspire for my work to be a beacon of light and goodness. I am excited to take control of my narrative and rewrite my story in the music business.”

T.CO

Kesha has entered her independent era with the launch of Kesha Records, with plans to put out a new album in...

• Love 2
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.