Britney’s insecurities

It’s very clear that Britney has her own insecurities (the same way everyone does - and I mean, who wouldn’t have insecurities after having everything she does put on a magnifying glass?). That’s ok, and It’s none of our business.

But something “interesting” that I’ve noticed is that a lot of “fans” make constant complaints about how insecure she is, but none of them seem to be doing anything to help that issue. Of course, mere fans can’t help someone overcome their insecurities - but what I mean is that a lot of fans only seem to poke at them instead of simply letting her be.

Complaining about someone being insecure won’t make them feel less insecure, so why do fans do that? I constantly see fans on this forum negatively comment on how her hair looks, her body (weeks ago there were people speculating that she was taking ozempic), the clothes she wears, her makeup… pretty much everything. Those same fans act shocked when she voices her insecurities. Like that one time Britney didn’t like how her body looked in pap pictures - instead of being positive, many fans were angry at her and fueled her body insecurity even further with more comments on her body (and I bet most people here are males commenting on the things they don’t like about this woman’s actions).
Doesn’t make any sense does it? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Overall I just wish fans would leave Britney alone and not comment on her body, her looks, etc at all. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. This fan forum is becoming increasingly negative. Excuse me for the rant.

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
43 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

It’s very clear that Britney has her own insecurities (the same way everyone does - and I mean, who wouldn’t have insecurities after having everything she does put on a magnifying glass?). That’s ok, and It’s none of our business.

But something “interesting” that I’ve noticed is that a lot of “fans” make constant complaints about how insecure she is, but none of them seem to be doing anything to help that issue. Of course, mere fans can’t help someone overcome their insecurities - but what I mean is that a lot of fans only seem to poke at them instead of simply letting her be.

Complaining about someone being insecure won’t make them feel less insecure, so why do fans do that? I constantly see fans on this forum negatively comment on how her hair looks, her body (weeks ago there were people speculating that she was taking ozempic), the clothes she wears, her makeup… pretty much everything. Those same fans act shocked when she voices her insecurities. Like that one time Britney didn’t like how her body looked in pap pictures - instead of being positive, many fans were angry at her and fueled her body insecurity even further with more comments on her body (and I bet most people here are males commenting on the things they don’t like about this woman’s actions).
Doesn’t make any sense does it? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Overall I just wish fans would leave Britney alone and not comment on her body, her looks, etc at all. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. This fan forum is becoming increasingly negative. Excuse me for the rant.

From life experience always follow YOUR HEART which never makes mistakes in LIFE

This is a phrase that seems common but you have to do what your heart tells you, I've always done it this way.

Watching the sunset together we see the dawn of a new day. This was a POEM dedicated to a piece of music

I think Britney Is Beautiful inside and out 💖💖💖💖 I hate when People judge her and make fun of her She's  Beautiful 💖💖💖👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in writing
  • Like 1

Insecure people are those who criticize others in order to feel good.
It's been 25 years that Britney has been under a lens of ingradation, she's always been a simple girl, the judgment of bad people, like everyone else, I think increases insecurities.

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
44 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Another thing I have learned in life is that insecurities come from the people around you, I have never listened to anyone in my life and I have never had insecurities, maybe the choice to go shopping :)

Watching the sunset together we see the dawn of a new day. This was a POEM dedicated to a piece of music

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.