Britney appears to have a large bald spot in her latest Instagram video

3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yes sadly.

Do you agree with me because  I don't like Britney being bullied I'm tired of it Britney Deserves better and She looks  Beautiful the way She is 💖💖💖  I wish mods ban this thread already I don't like this really mean and very toxic thread bullying hurts people and People think it's okay to bully and Make fun of Britney  and bullying about her appearance no it's okay it's cruel and it hurts

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in writing
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Myaway said:

Do you agree with me because  I don't like Britney being bullied I'm tired of it Britney Deserves better and She looks  Beautiful the way She is 💖💖💖  I wish mods ban this thread already I don't like this really mean and very toxic thread 

No I agree! These threads always lead to drama.

• Like 1

Don’t think she shaved it. Her real hair has been thin for a longggg time now (10+ years). It’s no big deal and it’s weird that fans constantly obsess over her appearnce then get mad when she’s insecure… y’all fuel those insecurities.

If she wanted to fix that she could just dye her hair its natural color, get brown extensions and film enough videos to post while she ditches extensions and tries growing it out with minoxidil or something.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.