Britney appears to have a large bald spot in her latest Instagram video

The comments have swayed me I agree with others here Britney please continue shaving the entirety of that side of your head. It’s giving Cassie and Katy Perry vibes and they have been doing really well lately so go for it brinney shave shave shave!! Or sorry but I hope she is not pulling or plucking it out because that is a disorder

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, nowimstronger said:

What is going on with her hair? You can see a visible bald / buzzed spot on the left side of her head. It appears to start near the top of her head, going down the back of her ear to the nape area. And in the video with the green and yellow bikini, her natural hair appears to be incredibly short. I hope she can get a good hairstylist to help her out. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

the photo is deceiving even in real life I have long hair like in the Rock days :)

It's obvious she is not taking care of her appearance at all... it's not just the hair. 

Probably not shaved, but her hair is extremely damaged as you can see even with the blurry images. It looks really really bad. The fact she seems "okay" doing her videos and showing it to the world... yeah, so many questions. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Marcus Fenix said:

I agree with what you say, why OPEN a discussion about this? But I wonder what you see in the cinema: the look or the spectacle?
don't judge others if you haven't judged yourself.

Because  I can't  stand people Bullying  Britney  don't judge a Book by its cover and Britney is always Always stunning 💖💖👸🏼

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Marcus Fenix said:

Before I go I have an important job to finish listen to this music for those who criticize without knowing and enjoy the show

I know him, I taught him a long time ago

The Songs are Fire🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1

Guys This Thread is actually Mean and Disgusting because Y'all think it's cool to bully Britney bullying isn't  cool and it's  disgusting y'all don't understand that bullying hurts a Person and I wish the Mods banned this thread  already   I don't like the toxicity on here it's harmful and I wish this Site was gone because Y'all are bullies on here I care about  Britney She's Beautiful the way She is and y'all should know bullying is never the answer. I'm tired of the toxicity and It's getting worse on here day by day. You should never judge  a book by it's cover. Y'all are like Cats and Tigers on here fighting day by day.  Y'all are Bullies on here. Y'all are really mean extreme Bullies and super toxic Stop Bullying  Britney y'all it's not cool 

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in writing
  • Like 1
Just now, LoveYourselfMas said:

Keep making the same comment over and over you keep bumping the thread higher and higher. Keep increasing that traffic maybe entertainment tonight will pick up the story

Bro You should  understand that Thread is Toxic  because  judging people ain't cool

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.