Was she forced to do "Britney: Live in concert" as well?

ChrisBritSlo

13 hours ago, KrisJ said:

10000% she was. 

Now she is doing what she wants to do - which is nothing. Britney has been over it since the OHT finished back in 2003/04 

This honestly.

I don’t think she wanted to retire or quit music back then but I think she had a very different career path in mind than what her management wanted.

I don’t think she necessarily hated everything. It’s kinda like work - of course you’d rather stay home sometimes and just chill, but you can also go and have a great time. She’s a performer, she even enjoys “performing” in her living room, I believe she did enjoy the fans’ love and the energy many times during the “forced” tours. 

9 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t think she necessarily hated everything. It’s kinda like work - of course you’d rather stay home sometimes and just chill, but you can also go and have a great time. She’s a performer, she even enjoys “performing” in her living room, I believe she did enjoy the fans’ love and the energy many times during the “forced” tours. 

Girl, she had to do shows in fevers and sickness, why do you think she doesn't want to do anything anymore? Because all this brought her disgust. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.