X TINA - STUNS IN NEW VIDEO PROMOTING 25 YEARS COLLAB WITH SABRINA CARPENTER

DiamondCircus

Just now, thesimplelife said:

ppl are not even praising xtina for her accomplishments, they’re using them to shade britney :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: let’s not act dense here 

People praise X Tina's accomplishments, the difference is some want to be delusional and drag her for her vocal in the 25 year clip in the OP, versus pretending that Britney's latest vocal Fry slays. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

People praise X Tina's accomplishments, the difference is some want to be delusional and drag her for her vocal in the 25 year clip in the OP, versus pretending that Britney's lates vocal Fry slays. 

Then I guess it’s a crazy coincidence that every post you make somehow ends up trashing Britney:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:   Always comparing every aspect of her life to other celebrities that are “doing better”.

Just now, thesimplelife said:

Then I guess it’s a crazy coincidence that every post you make somehow ends up trashing Britney:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:   Always comparing every aspect of her life to other celebrities that are “doing better”.

Trashing Britney? Several of us only stated factual things in this thread, she did get caught lipping multiple times, she has lipped to 20 year old tracks and her latest vocals aren't good.

I think you're pressed over the truth. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You must love it, because you're here.

Christina Aguilera Deal With It GIF

I admitted several times I think Christina can sing. I would also consider myself a fan. I just don’t appreciate how she very often over does it.

You’ve used every comment of mine as an excuse to drag Britney to filth in a topic that has nothing to do with Britney.

Report yourself for derailing your own thread!

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Like 1
Just now, SlideAway said:

I admitted several times I think Christina can sing. I would also consider myself a fan. I just don’t appreciate how she very often over does it.

You’ve used every comment of mine as an excuse to drag Britney to filth in a topic that has nothing to do with Britney.

Report yourself for derailing your own thread!

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Stay delusional girl, many of us in here have said the same thing of course you focus on me Abdul. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

39 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is why you know this fanbase is delusional to critique X Tina's live vocals, verses Britney's lip sync fails and lipping to 20-year-old tracks.

Heck even Britney didn't sing most of Britney's Jean, yet there's a problem with Legend X singing live. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I think they both have problems, but each one is different, one bigger and the other smaller  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.