X TINA - STUNS IN NEW VIDEO PROMOTING 25 YEARS COLLAB WITH SABRINA CARPENTER

DiamondCircus

10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mentioned the other day that Sabrina doesn't even follow Britney on IG she follows Legend X.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And yet I've only ever seen her reference Britney... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

7 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Sabrina has already talked about Xtina countless times.

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Countless?! Name me more than ONE time! I'll wait...:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

And yet I've only ever seen her reference Britney... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Countless?! Name me more than ONE time! I'll wait...:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

THATGRAPEJUICE.NET

Sabrina Carpenter is singing the praises of pop icon Christina Aguilera. More details below... In …
WWW.IMDB.COM

IMDb, the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content.

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:
THATGRAPEJUICE.NET

Sabrina Carpenter is singing the praises of pop icon Christina Aguilera. More details below... In …
WWW.IMDB.COM

IMDb, the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF 

Welp damn... you got me! That has taken the fun out of picking on Xtina...:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.