X TINA - STUNS IN NEW VIDEO PROMOTING 25 YEARS COLLAB WITH SABRINA CARPENTER

DiamondCircus

10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Loathe Britney? Girl stop! Facts are facts there’s no lie when it comes to Britney’s lipping. Before you try checking a real vocalist like X Tina make sure Brit can still sing! :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I don’t really care if Britney can still sing. She’s retired and happily prancing around at home in her Shein dresses.

We are talking about Christina, and every other word she screams. I wish she’d do the decent thing and, like Britney, turn her mic off and go home.spacer.png

Edited by SlideAway
3 hours ago, SlideAway said:

I don’t really care if Britney can still sing. She’s retired and happily prancing around at home in her Shein dresses.

We are talking about Christina, and every other word she screams. I wish she’d do the decent thing and, like Britney, turn her mic off and go home.spacer.png

You should do the decent thing and, like Britney, log off and go home.

18 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney didn't love all her songs on her debut either. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Who said anything about Britney. Christina has said countless times the debut was all the label and held her back and she didn’t like it. So it’s just interesting she’d do this. Nonetheless I like her debut but I love liberation too 

Edited by devilsadvocate
19 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Yet she hates her debut 

I think her Turn To You is cool, What A Girl Wants is also good. I'd like to hear her "Xtina's Version" of this album.

Spoiler

For me Come On Over single mix sounds dated for 2000. Vocally better, but mix is dated. Also I can't stand dumb video for Turn To You, i prefer see her with a bf, than mother-doughter cringe video :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.