New cannabis strain: Britney Spears

Apart from my parsley, onion, chili, parsnip and carrot (also got date palm, citrus and pomegranate, but in this climate none of them are ever gonna turn into anything, not even in ten years) and the potato, garlic, cotton and corn from previous years w**d grows also in the Garden of Jibreel.

I don't know if I'd call it Britney w**d though, I feel like strains of cannabis may be more of a Kevin Federline thing? Wouldn't mind a taste of 'Britney Spears' or 'Free Britney' though.

Searching for "Britney Spears w**d strain" returns many results I see now. Doubt it? Just try! The 'Free Britney' is there also.

Well there are hundreds if not thousands of strains of cannabis. To people who like cannabis it's like grapes for the wine people.

I think it's cute she got some named for her, but maybe it just is more of a Kevin Federline thing? Who's to say. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.