Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

She talks like someone who has had a lobotomy, my god! She speaks in that weird baby voice and says “em” after every word. The poor girl can barely string a complete thought together. 

I know y’all noticed how much she was rubbing her nose. Homegirl is on that booger sugar big time. She looks and sounds like she’s high out of her mind. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

This video is so weird. What came next is terrifying. Without a doubt one of the worst she published. I wonder why she needs to expose herself in this way. And what happened to her voice? It's never sounded so "fried" like this.

The answer to your question is: mėth

15 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

She talks like someone who has had a lobotomy, my god! She speaks in that weird baby voice and says “em” after every word. The poor girl can barely string a complete thought together. 

I know y’all noticed how much she was rubbing her nose. Homegirl is on that booger sugar big time. She looks and sounds like she’s high out of her mind. 

11 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

Lobotomy, stutter, boogieeater, high and on m***. Ok if you gon be that grumpy take a nap.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

14 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

Get out of here, ******* hater.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

Lol, what makes you think that? Are you a psychiatrist?  Because I saw the video and to me she acts totally normal, she always had this attitude.

Because this is not how mentally healthy people look, act or especially sound, her voice sounds warbly and anxious. How did you manage to turn a positive post into something negative?

Do you have an issue with people that have some mental health challenges? You sound pretty mean and discriminatory.

Edited by waynebradybyday
2 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Teeth can shift gradually like tectonic plates. Yes hers have been shifting and that is okay. I’d rather them shift apart then inward into each other because that’s when an eruption can happen or dental earthquake srry I don’t  know the correct terminology. 

Bro I am effing losing it at dental earthquake. You’re funny 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Because this is not how mentally healthy people look, act or especially sound, her voice sounds warbly and anxious. How did you manage to turn a positive post into something negative?

Do you have an issue with people that have some mental health challenges? You sound pretty mean and discriminatory.

logical-fallacy-bingo.png

Y'all are making me feel crazy because I thought this video was so funny and cute. It was so sweet to see classic Britneyisms, especially at the end. It was giving what we saw of ITZ promo and Chaotic. Made me weirdly emotional:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 3
Just now, Marg said:

Y'all are making me feel crazy because I thought this video was so funny and cute. It was so sweet to see classic Britneyisms, especially at the end. It was giving what we saw of ITZ promo and Chaotic. Made me weirdly emotional:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Im right there with u and def not reading comments here. The only difference is that she is not 18 anymore and she does seem more self aware/ consious. The person and personality is totally there and i love it.

Edited by Markoct
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

You can't diagnose a person just by watching a video. And she didn't do anything unusual, she was always like that, even when she was young, just look at her old interviews.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Marg said:

It's just people here feel comfortable to pick her apart for like no reason at all lol

Mods don't exist here, some people want to HACK her phone over a silly remark. Calling her methney for not having perfectly lines teeth. This place is a sad excuse of a fansite, no wonder people outside BH don't like it here. This site has a bad reputation and this for a very good reason

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.