Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

She looks like she’s someone who has mental health issues. That’s perfectly okay. It’s not uncommon. I hope she’s helping herself with treatment, like any normal person with mental health issues would.

She seems shy, even as an adult, and I think that’s why she uses these baby voices, as a self-defense mechanism. She seems a lot more direct in her captions, or audio, but video she’s a little shy.

Britney just say whatever you want to say, who cares if people don’t like it. Don’t hold back, be confident in yourself.

Edited by waynebradybyday
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She’s just…

spacer.png

Rachel 

1 hour ago, Isla said:

So did she like the performance or not? Also her teeth I didn’t even notice, why do people have to make nasty comments about it? 

Because her broken foot is not in the clip

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Am sorry but this is mentally unstable person self.medicating with whatever dr*g/alcohol of choice. It's sad to watch

The good concerned doctor ..

1 hour ago, BreatheForBritney said:

why won't she fix her teeth 😭

Because people are bullying her

50 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Exhale’s alive :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

It is yes

14 minutes ago, Slave4Godney350 said:

Just saw the video. She needs help

Really? Why?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Idk if it's just me. I don't see anything really shady about this, just Britney being a bit goofy and all over the place.

Sounds like she's been smoking a lot though and that is common with nervous conditions.

OAN I went to look up what the conspiracy theorists have to say after so long demanding that Britney speak in real time in a video to prove that she's still alive. They seem oddly silent but I noted this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_zXYahM7SC

If Britney sees this at all, this is one of the people who has been very intrusive, stalkerish, and tried to have a wellness check done on Britney. She has built her social media platform on videos nearly every day about Britney.

I'm almost tempted to send this on to Britney's security but sadly they probably get this all the time and it's one of the reasons why we don't see Britney in public that often. Which unfortunately just leads to more rumors and theories.

I couldn't stand being famous and hassled by these people.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.