What happened to breatheheavy and Jordan Miller?

Toxicboy07

Okay, I might be late to the party since I haven’t been on here for a while. Last night, while watching the VMAs, I noticed all the Britney references and started wondering what happened to Breatheheavy since I hadn’t seen any updates. When I checked Instagram, I saw the account wasn’t active. At first, I thought I might have been blocked, but a friend of mine couldn’t access it either. I checked Jordan’s account, and he hasn’t posted since April. Does anyone know what’s going on? Any updates?

#WhereIsJordan #FreeJordan

30 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

What happ with the young fresh fans like meeeeee, n hot of course:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:I still have a lot of power n energy to support her…

Britney comeback I can’t stand no1 else :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

ugh :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

I think many people have a lot of energy to still support Britney, but at this time there's nothing to support due to her not working at this time.

It's a tough situation because this whole site and forum was once all about Britney and now she's not really doing much.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

He got tired of all the lunatics in here so he is closing Exhale for good.

Jk

But he actually deactivate the IG account because said that it was too much for his mental health. And I don't blame him.

Jordan said the IG was deactivated and it wasn't his doing, and he didn't want to put the energy into fighting it.

Something tells me Cade or someone on Britney's team or team con are doing all of this. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Omg you missed out on so much drama…

Basically it was exposed that Jordan and Cade were having a secret, illicit affair. And Cade was feeding information to Jordan to  sabotage Brinny on exhale. It was crazy.

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

And now is Brinny suing him and getting exhale closed.

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

*for entertainment/trolling purposes only 

• Haha 8
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Jordan said the IG was deactivated and it wasn't his doing, and he didn't want to put the energy into fighting it.

Something tells me Cade or someone on Britney's team or team con are doing all of this. 

Well that would make sense if he didn't want to fight on getting it back. It can be a draining process and it has been done before. However, Jordan has not posted anything on is personal Instagram account since April. He must be going through something. 

Edited by Toxicboy07
8 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Well that would make sense if he didn't want to fight on getting it back. It can be a draining process and it has been done before. However, Jordan has not posted anything on is personal Instagram account since April. He must be going through something. 

He said he's been out living life, In the end I hope he doesn't close the site it's the last one standing in the Britney realm. If people are un happy and want it to close they should just leave. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Imnotcrazy said:

What happ with the young fresh fans like meeeeee, n hot of course:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:I still have a lot of power n energy to support her…

Britney comeback I can’t stand no1 else :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

ugh :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Sweetie, I'm so sorry to tell you that.... you're late to the party. We all are done, old and rusty and there's nothing left to talk about but nostalgia and memories of good times :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Alvy said:

Sweetie, I'm so sorry to tell you that.... you're late to the party. We all are done, old and rusty and there's nothing left to talk about but nostalgia and memories of good times :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

That's why I feel bad for @Fita for brining all the threads about the old stuff that so many have talked about for decades.

It's hard to get excited talking about albums from decades ago that have been talked about over and over.

We're thirsty for new.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Alvy said:

No Way Smile GIF by Get Out Movie

we can do this:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:, we can comeback stronger and she’ll be back, i promise :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: everything, she’ll be back and ready to slay our everyday  :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think many people have a lot of energy to still support Britney, but at this time there's nothing to support due to her not working at this time.

It's a tough situation because this whole site and forum was once all about Britney and now she's not really doing much.

oh.. oh..oh Vanessa Williams Horror GIF by Candyman

Episode 7 Tns GIF by THE NEXT STEP

we r strong and she’ll be back and we’ll be back :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.