Media Manipulation: How Britney and Christina’s Feud Was Created

5 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

Both are great artists :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I didn't like Christina much after Genie in a Bottle, but she is without a doubt one of the best vocalists of the 2000's :)

I loved her Stripped era can’t liespacer.png 

She was such a b.itch lol she was dissing eveeerybody and their mothers but it was fun

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Like 1

Yup! The media started all and sadly Xtina fell a few times and said some nasty things out of jealousy.

This two knew each other since we're kids and have been fighting for roles and public attention for decades, so I'm sure is not all friendship! But they were indeed friends in the MMC. 

Also I remember back in 2007, Xtina said that she was having correspondence with Britney. Which is why I think Britney felt so hurt when Xtina didn't said anything about her freedom in the Latin Grammy event. She felt maybe disappointed because behind close doors they have talked. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MissDebbie said:

Yup! The media started all and sadly Xtina fell a few times and said some nasty things out of jealousy.

This two knew each other since we're kids and have been fighting for roles and public attention for decades, so I'm sure is not all friendship! But they were indeed friends in the MMC. 

Also I remember back in 2007, Xtina said that she was having correspondence with Britney. Which is why I think Britney felt so hurt when Xtina didn't said anything about her freedom in the Latin Grammy event. She felt maybe disappointed because behind close doors they have talked. 

Yes! I do understand why Xtina got so reactive at the time, she was the one being constantly asked about the Britney comparisons and was considered the “second choice”. Her first era was constructed so she could be a Britney clone and she was right to hate that! I think the Madonna kiss not being televised was the breaking point, she was done 

I hope they end up reconnecting in the future but I don’t think Britney is up for it 

We deserve a collab 😩

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Xtina did it herself, being a jealous ***** that she is.

She was a c.unt during 2003 but before that the media was totally pushing the fake feud. They were totally different artists even during their debuts but somehow with both being blondes and from MMC they got compared and pinned against each other. It wasn’t anyone’s fault but Xtina did end up igniting a real fight for no reason

• Like 3

The fued was completely one sided. It’s really quite simple, Xtincta was jealous and extremely bitter that Britney got more fame and attention, even though she was technically the better singer. She lacked (and still lacks) insight into what truly goes into becoming a legend in this industry. Britney had the complete package, and was able to stay humble even when she was on top of the world. Xtincta let her ego get the best of her, which was to her own detriment. She’s been a flop since the mid 00s, and she has no one to blame but herself for it.

I’m glad she at least has matured since those days. Although she really had no choice but to humble herself after flopping into oblivion. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

The fued was completely one sided. It’s really quite simple, Xtincta was jealous and extremely bitter that Britney got more fame and attention, even though she was technically the better singer. She lacked (and still lacks) insight into what truly goes into becoming a legend in this industry. Britney had the complete package, and was able to stay humble even when she was on top of the world. Xtincta let her ego get the best of her, which was to her own detriment. She’s been a flop since the mid 00s, and she has no one to blame but herself for it.

I’m glad she at least has matured since those days. Although she really had no choice but to humble herself after flopping into oblivion. 

Flopping into oblivion she has five Grammys four more than Britney has

They also compared britney her vocals to xtina her vocals all the time and thats the main reason why people called britney overrated and cant sing all the time no matter how famous she was or how good of a performance or singing she did, but britney never reacted to it the way xtina did, anyways look up britney spears real voice kinda sad she did have some good vocal moments tho

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.