Megan Thee Stallion pays homage to Britney’s Slave VMA look

2 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Hey Megan Thee Stallion, we know you’re a 𝘚𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘨𝘦, but there’s nothing classy OR bougie about using snakes as accessories. Leave animals out of the VMAs 🐍

spacer.png

Who are we to deprive it of riding around the stage on Megan Thee Stallion? Maybe Megan is its accessory?

:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, PMK said:

I'm sorry but I'm not into the VMAs. Why is everyone paying homage to Britney?

Because it was the 40th annual of the awards show and Britney is one that had many ICONIC performances on the show.

From the strip tease in 2000, to closing the show with the legendary snake and the iconic kiss with Madonna.

Britney was a staple on the award show. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Because it was the 40th annual of the awards show and Britney is one that had many ICONIC performances on the show.

From the strip tease in 2000, to closing the show with the legendary snake and the iconic kiss with Madonna.

Britney was a staple on the award show. 

Got it. I've seen the pictures but had no idea what was happening. Thanks for explaining.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.