EXCLUSIVE Britney says goodbye to Breathe Heavy in IG post

That post is seriously about breatheheavy if u were a celeb wouldn’t u be checking out what your fans are saying about u? 
How is that so unbelievable you act like it’s so out of this world and takes so much effort to do that and a celebrity is so above it (IT LITERALLY TAKES 5 SECONDS) why do u guys always seem to think the opposite of reality

and her #1 fan forum closing would obviously effect her, I’m sure she still wants it to remain active

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Call me delusional, but..

I am almost certain that she visits this site and I am pretty damn sure I know exactly who she is.

You know how sometimes you just have a gut feeling about something? My gut is right a good 90% of the time.

Hint- she joined in 2016 and has absolutely zero posts. She only gives 🌹 occasionally to very positive comments about her. I know, bc I’ve gotten a few. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Don’t worry though Britney, I can keep a secret. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Hide contents

spacer.png

tell me now!!!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I am almost certain that she visits this site and I am pretty damn sure I know exactly who she is.

You know how sometimes you just have a gut feeling about something? My gut is right a good 90% of the time.

Hint- she joined in 2016 and has absolutely zero posts. She only gives 🌹 occasionally to very positive comments about her. I know, bc I’ve gotten a few. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Don’t worry though Britney, I can keep a secret. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

https://youtu.be/Iknsvy5b1Qc?si=hD6SsU1_1g0OR3CC

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Well... if Britney visits exhale like some believe then maybe it is about the end lol.

Spoiler

Hey Crowdsurf girls, one little idea...

you should try to pretend Britney is talking about BH the next crypt captions...

It will be a cute funeral moment. 

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Just curious... what you were right about? 

3 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

That post is seriously about breatheheavy if u were a celeb wouldn’t u be checking out what your fans are saying about u? 
How is that so unbelievable you act like it’s so out of this world and takes so much effort to do that and a celebrity is so above it (IT LITERALLY TAKES 5 SECONDS) why do u guys always seem to think the opposite of reality

and her #1 fan forum closing would obviously effect her, I’m sure she still wants it to remain active

I’d maybe peek in here once if I were Britney, regret it, and then burn all of my electronic communications devices so I never had to see it again.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 5
  • Exhale+
7 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_mQJdqvbII/

Pop icon Britney Spears took to Instagram on Friday night to say goodbye to BreatheHeavy, the long-running fan forum dedicated to her career and life. In a candid post, Spears shared a playful yet emotional message with her followers, hinting that it might be the end of an era for her interaction with the online community.

“I may not be good at a lot of things but I’m extremely good at goodbyes!!! Psss maybe the best 😂🙈!!!” the singer wrote, suggesting that she’s ready to step away from the forum that has long been a hub for her most dedicated fans.

BreatheHeavy, established in 2004 by fan Jordan Miller, has been a space for Britney’s fanbase to discuss everything from her music and performances to personal updates. Spears' farewell comes amid ongoing changes in her public presence following the termination of her conservatorship in 2021.

While fans are processing this unexpected message, it’s clear that Britney’s relationship with her supporters remains strong, even as she takes new steps in her personal journey. As always, the "Oops!... I Did It Again" singer continues to keep her fans on their toes, even when saying goodbye.

Thoughts Exhalers?

Is this the end of an era?

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Stay Britney the people in this forum love you

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Call me delusional, but...

I'm pretty sure she visits this site and I'm pretty damn sure I know exactly who she is.

Hint: She joined in 2016 and has absolutely zero posts. Every now and then she only makes 🌹 very positive comments about herself. I know, because I've caught a few.

Don't worry though Britney, I can keep a secret

. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Rivela i contenuti nascosti

spacer.png

In life it is not important to know who you are but to know that we exist, many people still ask me what job I do, well I take advantage of my MBA master :)

WE CARRY THE SECRETS WITH US ;) otherwise they are not secrets

Edited by Marcus Fenix

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.