Paris Hilton Infinite Icon appreciation topic

This album is terrible 😂 Sorry. I know it’s Paris so I wasn’t expecting much but it’s a hard pass. I was a fan of her first album. This one is full of cheap anticlimactic 90s dance beats that don’t go anywhere. The vocals are wayyy over produced to the point you’re like wait….who am I listening to again? 😅 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Haha 2

BBA, Legacy, If The Earth is Spinning, Without Love were stands out for me.

I do agree I thought she would have a more EDM sound or feel since she's such a huge club fan and in that scene but I'm not hating on this. I'm grateful for any new music from her since it feels like its been decades!!

I give it a solid effort of 6.7/10

• Love 4

It’s really good, and Paris nailed the rich Lolita vibe she created but managed to distance herself with some meaningful and uplifting themes. I liked it. Some unexpected duets, like Sia with Paris? Wow. I’ve listened twice now and I’m really impressed. ‘Forever Young’ and ‘Infinity’ are my favorites

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

It’s really good, and Paris nailed the rich Lolita vibe she created but managed to distance herself with some meaningful and uplifting themes. I liked it. Some unexpected duets, like Sia with Paris? Wow. I’ve listened twice now and I’m really impressed. ‘Forever Young’ and ‘Infinity’ are my favorites

I was SO impressed with her collab with Sia. Top tier stuff honestly. Should have been the first single. 

• Love 1

I listened to the whole album and honestly, I feel like it’s so basic and a letdown. I had more expectations since I’m a huge fan of her music. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

The singles she released during the YM era were actually good. Too bad she moved on from that era. 

• Like 3

The album is better than I was expecting, although it is a bit short (but which album isn't nowadays nn). She definitely chose the average songs to be the singles. Also not sure if there needed to be that many collabs on the album, and Fame Won't Love You shouldn't be there imo as it's Sia feat. Paris. I really like BBA and Legacy the most. 

But it's nowhere near the quality or the dazzling heights of her debut, which was actuality a very solid pop album from a socialite who doesn't have the most amazing singing voice. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

This album is terrible 😂 Sorry. I know it’s Paris so I wasn’t expecting much but it’s a hard pass. I was a fan of her first album. This one is full of cheap anticlimactic 90s dance beats that don’t go anywhere. The vocals are wayyy over produced to the point you’re like wait….who am I listening to again? 😅 

I won't lie...  I absolutely despised her before she did music. Screwed leaked... thought it was awful. Watched House of Wax and my

Spoiler

Opinion changed after the first album. Loved all the singles since... especially around Good Times period. BUT I have to say..... this is really horrible. I don't think the songs suit her voice. I'm not slating either the music or her vocals (much) but the album just feels rushed and cheap. Sorry paris... you are fab. 

opinion change

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.